Worst-case scenario places Judith Basin County, Montana as our last redoubt against the virus

8 Likes

What do you think you’re gonna be eatin? Edith.

8 Likes

There is always somebody worse off, going through more pain.

That does not mean everybody except the most miserable wretch needs to shut up.

16 Likes

Don’t worry, empathy isn’t catching.

15 Likes

As someone who lost their job during the outbreak, I agree that what @Grey_Devil’s friends are going through is bullshit.

And, as an official representative of the coronavirus jobless, I declare the Oppression Olympics officially over. I can have empathy for other people’s work-related bullshit whether my bullshit is better, worse, or the same.

14 Likes

Sounds like the North Pole on December 26th

8 Likes

Shoot. I’ve been feeling so proud of how our new governor has been dealing with this crisis. This is disappointing to learn. Sorry about your friend. I’m writing a letter to the editor and calling my congresspeople tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this to light.

*Edited to fix typo

4 Likes

That’s what people are hoarding ammo for!

[Worst Timeline Evar!]

@teknocholer: You seem like a terrible person at this moment. :cry:

Thank you @Mangochin!

8 Likes

tumblr_nrjgeijN3B1tjr426o1_250

10 Likes

It’s in times of crisis that one’s true character emerges.

13 Likes

The first rule of starting an postapocalyptic Anarcho-choco-communist elf sex death cult is not to talk about blog about starting an postapocalyptic Anarcho-choco-communist elf sex death cult.

The fight (AKA COVID-19) will go as long as it has to…

4 Likes

You a mid-level bureaucrat experiencing a bit of a power trip in Maine’s unemployment office, by any chance?

6 Likes

I’m sorry that you or one of your loved ones have lost their job during this plague.

We were commenting on how an employer, a state employer nonetheless, could decide that being a child isn’t enough of a right to be in their home with their parent.

But I am still sad for you or your friend’s loss.

5 Likes

OT: Why does the New York Times need me to create an account to read their free coverage? Can anyone explain that?

4 Likes

There will be ear extension hooks in the sleeping pit.

5 Likes

Capitalism?

7 Likes

But it’s free.

3 Likes

But you personal info has a dollar value, I guess; so they want your log in. :frowning:

6 Likes

What’s une petite mort between anarchocommunist elf sex cultists?

8 Likes

Somehow I thought that’s what it was.

3 Likes