🎲 Would You LIKE to Play a Game? 🎮

And another one just came along

2 Likes

Pro-tip; it might be a better idea to go to the profiles of some of the more prolific members here and check out their top responses; you’re a lot less likely to absorb any negative energy needlessly that way.

Plus, if you’re gonna accrue points that fast, then help a sister out and tally them up as you go, posting the sum at the end of your comment, please.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do we get extra points on this for tipping over comments actually on this thread?

410 for the big post and another 10 for the following one

2 Likes
https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/fireworks-secret-tropical-drink-if-youre-snarky-you-know-it-have-a-drink-glug-glug-hotdog-beer-baby-bottle/84592/356?u=dave_b
1 Like

(Seems like lounge topics wouldn’t really be applicable since likes there don’t apply to badges and whatnot. Plus the whole “don’t talk about fight club” thing.)

2 Likes

Okey dokey.

Nope.

:slight_smile:

And I wasn’t aware that lounge posts don’t count; I could have sworn that I’ve gotten badges from lounge comments

Weird.

But if you’re looking for higher point bumps, I know that I personally have a few comments just shy of 25 and 50 likes.

@null = 45 points

@wisconsinplatt = 565 points

@jsroberts = 100 points

@Ignatius = 20 points

@Markdow = 10 points

@daneel = 30 points

@Melizmatic = 10 points

@dave_b = 20 points

1 Like

The 10’s

The 25’s

The 50

For a simple 250. Now I need to get back to work.

I haven’t found a way to hunt out 9 / 24 / 49 point posts for a user … but if I had, I was looking to bump all of yours for reasons.

Damn you’re straight killin’ it, up in here.

@null = 45 points

@wisconsinplatt = 815 points

@jsroberts = 100 points

@Ignatius = 20 points

@Markdow = 10 points

@daneel = 30 points

@Melizmatic = 10 points

@dave_b = 20 points

1 Like

5 Likes

I have come here to chew bubblegun and spread LIKES. And I’m all out of Bubble Gum

2 Likes

I’ve been stocking up, if you want some, chum.

4 Likes

If anyone should be out of bubble gum, I’d think it would be you.

Or can you chew gum and like at the same time?

3 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

@null = 45 points

@wisconsinplatt = 815 points

@jsroberts = 100 points

@Ignatius = 20 points

@Markdow = 10 points

@daneel = 30 points

@Melizmatic = 20 points

@dave_b = 20 points

1 Like