Would you spend a night at this Clown Motel?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/11/11/would-you-spend-a-night-at-this-clown-motel.html

2 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

I don’t want those jokers anywheres near me when I’m sleeping.

6 Likes
9 Likes

It’s just a worn-out old motel. Stayed there several times coming home from Burning Man. No one stole my '58 Chevy, so it was all good.

10 Likes

Staying in a “clown motel” in the Nevada desert, next to a graveyard? Come on, that’s a horror movie set-up if ever there was one. You only stay there if you really want to die.

It’s odd, though, I once stayed in a different motel in that town while traveling through a few years decades ago, and it’s a tiny town but I don’t even remember seeing it, when it should have been obvious. It’s almost like it mysteriously disappeared while I was there…

6 Likes

living in Nevada, it’s on my list, but it’s just a bit too far south. one of my friends went there last year, and he said it was great. i don’t have a general fear of clowns, so i’m either total clown horror show bait, or totally immune.

3 Likes

Killer Klowns From Outer Space anyone?

5 Likes

Stayed in the Micheal Myers themed room Halloween weekend. We loved it!!!

3 Likes

Chris Sebela wrote a book about this: I Lived in a Clown Motel (3rd Edition) — Christopher Sebela
It’s a hoot.

1 Like

Well, it’s cheaper than that other Clown Motel, Mar-a-Lago.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 Likes

Clown motel?

Disgusted Baby GIF

No, please.
I watched part of the video. They have a Pennywise-themed room. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

The odd thing is nobody remembers a graveyard being there before the clown motel showed up.

11 Likes

A clown motel seems really inhumane, though I guess if you’ve tried live traps and still have clowns everywhere, I can understand wanting to try one.

10 Likes

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

The best I could do with “HavaHart” traps for clowns was “HavaFart.” HavaHonk?

4 Likes
6 Likes

You get a mattress in a stormwater drain?

3 Likes

Came for the obligs, leaving satisfied!

2 Likes

So you’re saying they are spreading?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

It’s basically a reverse clown car, but with motels. And without the car.

2 Likes