Yaccarino makes doubtful claims about Twitter's profitability while insulting Musk's ability as a manager

Originally published at: Yaccarino makes doubtful claims about Twitter's profitability while insulting Musk's ability as a manager | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Failing to pay your business’s expenses doesn’t make you profitable.

Nor does pretending your business isn’t into deep, ruinous debt to cold-hearted bankers and a guy known as “Prince Bonesaw”.

Not that I believe her claims about users or advertisers or revenue, either.

12 Likes

Unstated: 2124.

11 Likes

The biggest obstacle to profitability is the unpredictability and instability of the company’s owner.

13 Likes

Perhaps it is a thinking person’s unwillingness to predict “whats the worst thing we can do here?” Every. Single. Time.

6 Likes

elno homer stupid

16 Likes

laid-off employees still have not been paid severance.

This is the part that just blows my mind. Knowing this, means no one of any intelligence will go work for you, because you know your pay and benefits are paid at the whim of a child.

I don’t care if Elno promised me a $1MM/yr salary, I’d not take it bc I’m not sure I’d ever get paid.

1 Like

… I’ll start calling it “X” when it says x.com in my browser address bar :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sadly, as Trump has proven, there is never a shortage of rubes to say “I know he stabbed the last 100 people in the back, but it’s going to be different for me. I’m special and he likes me.”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.