Yet another Trump White House staffer is leaving

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/19/yet-another-trump-white-house.html

5 Likes

Why in the world would they do that? All that WINNING!

16 Likes

Sounds like he’s wisely leaving on a relative high note before something, somewhere goes south and he’s directly affected.

9 Likes

Is that figuratively or literally?

3 Likes

am I just missing them or has Boing Boing stopped doing Unicorn Chasers?

because every month that goes by now with more and more long-term nightmares being created by this presidency, I feel like they are needed more than ever before

every trump post should have a unicorn chaser, or at least once daily, I need my dose of “wonderful things”

(and yeah I know the darkness is supposed to motivate us to activism but sometimes you need a unicorn to ride to tomorrow)

4 Likes

Why not both? That way everyone is unhappy!

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

No successor has yet been identified.

Look for the most nervous white guy in the room. Odds are even…

4 Likes

12 Likes

I wonder if Trump praising him by name was Hagin’s personal final straw. Before that he could say he was just working for the office of the President, but suddenly it became too real.

5 Likes

Or that there is something more to these ‘sex cult’ stories.

All those chasers take a toll.

20 Likes

You mean “influence-peddling with NXIVM ringleaders”? Family values!
Of course the links to Benghazi participants is not a good look either.

1 Like

Anyone terribly surprised that no one wants to hop on the Titanic?

3 Likes

I remember a time when people actually wanted to work at the White House and it was hyper competitive to get hired.

Now they need to hold a fucking job fair.

6 Likes

“Hagin today today he will leave the Trump administration on July 6 to work in the private sector again.”

Er, what? what?

Nothing solid, but there are some nasty backchannel rumours re: Trump/Epstein.

We now know that Trump is a child molester, by proxy at least.

5 Likes

They’ve been rebranded. They are now called, “Unicorn Pursuers”. Run… flee for your lives!

3 Likes