Yogurt commercial featuring lesbian couple enrages hate group

IT’S PRONOUNCED FA-YEH!! – Fage cartons in America (not joking)

7 Likes

Excellent image. Mrs. Kravitz is the perfect symbol for this group of self-loathers.

7 Likes

You think they’re mad now, just wait until they type “lesbians in bed” into google.

7 Likes

Or when they realize that this is about the tamest you could go with yogurt innuendo…

7 Likes

Chobani’s only doing it to maintain parity with the Yoplait “It is so good” interracial lesbian couple that’s been in their ads for years:

1 Like

Interesting that he 1MM Dads website (run by same people) is all about (paraphrasing) having men be good fathers, role models, leaders etc. There is NOTHING there about boycotting stuff, sending emails to have stuff yanked, etc. The 1MM Moms website is basically ONLY about getting stuff they don’t like off TV!!!

So men … become better men. Women … boycott shit and send emails.

2 Likes

You magnificent bastard.

10 Likes

As I suspected, the LGBT’s are eating all the yogurt!

3 Likes

Should I wait till I get home from work to do that?

4 Likes

Not to mention letting random musicians wander the beach!!!

2 Likes

Here’s how you take care of filth on TV

5 Likes

While homosexuality is completely natural and normal, yogurt is an unholy concoction, fit only for killing your enemies.

Except for blueberry yogurt, that stuff is awesome.

5 Likes

A variant of that seems often to actually be the case: male homosexual behavior often draws greater condemnation as totally squicky per se; while female homosexual behavior is more likely to ‘enjoy’ leering approval as a valid strategy for having naked chicks having sex without aesthetically inconvenient men-who-aren’t-the-leering-approver so long as it, as with any female sexual agency, remains suitably subordinate to the really important business of being fuckable, and housework, and so on.

Married lesbians are totally worse; because they’ve gone and outright declared themselves unavailable for the gratification of their betters; while the merely sex-having ones could still be redeemed by being bi, and ideally amenable to threesomes, which would be hot.

The more overtly conservative critics tend to be a little less graphic in drawing the same general outlines; the reactionary-libertine Bro will state the conclusion as luridly as possible; but it does seem to be a thing.

5 Likes

I wonder if the one million moms are as attentive to the OTHER sections of Leviticus as they are to Lev. 20:13. Some choice bits (from the King James version on gutenberg.org) that they’ve probably overlooked:

Lev. 12:6-8 (after giving birth and waiting the requisite “unclean” time) And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest: Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female. And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

Better not let the pet store know what you’re planning to do with the poor turtles you’re buying.

Lev. 20:9 (just a little before “homosexuality shall be punished by death”) For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

If this was enforced, the world would be similar to the Star Trek original series episode Miri; no one would survive puberty.

Lev; 25:23 (think you own your property?) The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.

I suppose when people pray for help with problems related to their homes, they’re talking to their Landlord.

2 Likes

Boiling that down: Chobani needs to remake this same commercial with two dudes.
And why not also a hetero version because:
“This ad would be inappropriate for television even if it were a heterosexual couple naked in bed together.”

2 Likes

The effects are pernicious; but that division is arguably entirely logical if you buy into the “women are naturally pure domestic angels and nurturers of their litters; men protect, provide, and lead; but sometimes their rougher nature needs some moral restraint” mythology.

Since the million moms are already naturally good at woman’s work, their logical public role is to be outraged at offenses to their purity, and the purity of their innocent children; in order to resist the depraved culture’s attack on the same. Since the million dads are already naturally good at manliness, the important order of business is to keep them from succumbing to society’s corrupting demands to either be an absentee sex-fiend or a limp wristed sissy who can’t provide leadership to the youth or headship to the womenfolk.

Both objectives are reactionary and kind of warped; but the one for men has the valuable advantage of providing some good advice some of the time(if you are going to be a father or a leader, doing it properly is a virtue; it’s just the notion that nothing else will do that’s problematic); while the one for women is pretty much just bad for you. Sort of like developing a body dysmorphic disorder: becoming pathologically thin can, and sometimes will, kill you. Attempting to become a muscle hulk can lead to steroid abuse and assorted musculoskeletal injury if you get too extreme; but there’s a much more forgiving band of reasonably safe, sometimes even healthy, exercise activities available.

1 Like

Anyone else notice that their parent organization only has 180k members, so in a best case scenario they should be called the:

90,000 moms
90,000 dads

I suspect, actually, that much of the groups leadership is actually male.

3 Likes

The ad is stupid because because it is using sex to sell yogurt. (Not sure one wants to associate yogurt and sex together anyway.) I don’t really care if they were gay or straight, it’s still just using the cheap and gratuitous “sex sells” method.

Also the completely inconsiderate one not only ate all the yogurt but took the sheet and woke the other one up who was trying to sleep. What a jerk.

9 Likes

I think we can say with certainty that the members of this Million Moms group are all over 50, based on the fact that they actually watch advertisements.

1 Like

I just wonder how many times they had to watch it before they saw the matching wedding bands.

That’s offensive! I must watch it again! And, er, possibly another dozen times or so?

1 Like