You know who hates Net Neutrality? The NRA

I feel sorry for Pai’s mother. He must leave bullshit stains on her cheeks every time he kisses her.

I think it’s from this movie

about 1:40 in

(The Russian dub is really something)

1 Like

I mean the one with Ajit Pai in it. I need to send it along to someone. Maybe it was done by our host?

You are looking for this?
\https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/giphy-3.gif

(Click Right-mouse-button on the image and choose “view image” to see it in a browser tab of it’s own, url is in the address bar, choose “Copy image location” to copy the url to your clipboard or choose “Save image as…”)

3 Likes

“Charlton Heston Courage Under Fire Award” (a gun!)

Is it the actual gun they pried from his cold, dead hand?

2 Likes

Something something controlling the narrative on the internet.

Not that it will ever work, but that is likely behind much conservative support of repealing nn.

Life was so much easier for the powerful when their friend/peers owned all the media.

Of course it was just symbolic/given after the fact, because conservative conventions are gun-free zones.

They get to please their billionaire and corporate class donors. You know, the same people who have funnelled billions in to shaping nation in to a corrupt cesspool so they can successfully push the Fox/GOP narrative that only the GOP can save us from the corrupt cesspool.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.