Young Brett Kavanaugh: The Supreme Court Years

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/03/young-brett-kavanaugh-the-sup.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH 53-year-old good boy Brett Kavanaugh finds out that his past drinkin’ and assaultin’ might unfairly keep him from getting exactly what he wants.

8 Likes

It’s working.

4 Likes

Needs a better punch line.

4 Likes

The Punchlines are getting pretty long for these guys nowadays. According to my ticket, I’m number 3,427,849 in line to get to punch Boris Johnson. I’m working on my nut-shot.

12 Likes
12 Likes

It’s funny infuriating because it’s true!

10 Likes

I think this is all a huge play by the top ‘establishment’ Rs. So why are all evil libs hell bent on destroying K? I mean we didn’t do this to Gorsuch. Why? Here is a possibility: maybe he wasn’t a drunk asshole frat boy partisan hack and THE most extreme and egregiously inappropriate candidate for the job (in Trump-speak’ PERFECT!) Who is the guy who thinks D presidents need their personal sexual life splashed all over the media, this guy K. Who thinks a sitting (R!) president cannot be indicted and can pardon himself and co conspirators? this guy K.

A guy who screams over and over about how he busted his ass, but can’t define ‘boof’ correctly. Or honestly. Just to be clear he is a legacy admission: his grand-dad went to Yale.

Great comic 10/10 would view again ('president’s hands too large, but it’s RB’s Modigliani mode, eh? (shrug)

4 Likes

Holy crap “It’s a new kind of lie, I made it up” is an astoundingly perfect characterisation of how Trump lies even when everyone knows he’s lying.

At this point I can’t decide what I want to happen: let them confirm the jackass and bear the electoral consequences (but we have to live with BK on the supreme court for 35 years), or let them suffer a “loss” and a humiliation for the detestable BK, but we wind up with another equally bad justice on the supreme court afterwards, because really, what are the chances Trump could ever nominate someone reasonable?

2 Likes

The problem with gallows humor is that you don’t get much time for the re-write during that procession toward the platform.

7 Likes

Hahahahasobsobsob

2 Likes

Gwyneth Paltrow should sell these.

4 Likes

Depressingly accurate.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.