Your fingers sure look tasty to this battery-powered mini chainsawy

I’ve decided that if I can’t afford a SawStop table saw I can’t afford a table saw. So no table saw for me even though I’d love to have one. (In my imagination I’d suddenly become as productive as Bob Villa, in reality, not so much…)

4 Likes

Good candidate for This startup does not exist.

The ad copy on Amazon for the one you listed is quite intriguing:
" * ONE-HAND USE: Due to its lightweight and soft anti-slip handle, women are easy to operate and will not be tired after working for a long time."

: - )

5 Likes

I bet the docs back in the Civil War woulda used that thing with glee!

" In his most famous mishap, he was moving so fast that he took off a surgical assistant’s fingers as he cut through a leg. The man who just flew through your amputation with apparent reckless abandon was Dr. Robert Liston , one of the finest surgeons of the time."

1 Like

Blast it, it’s not a Wakaba (Kakumeki Shoujo Utena) sidestory by Clamp.

Why, tiny knotted chains come out from every joint until you know you’re chasing the serpent of bloodletting and spooky remote breakage, is that not the ultimate convenience? I just pack a few bricks of red ginseng and if they blow, I know I can leave off the trigger and start realigning nerves.

1 Like

Was that the operation where three people died?

1 Like

2 Likes

I think I’ll stick with my trusty silky pocket boy. It cuts very quickly when branches exceed my shears capacity, all while leaving my fingers intact…

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/garden/garden-care/saws/69153-silky-pocketboy-170m-folding-saw?item=60T6013

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.