Youtube removes video of woman playing harp with a distortion pedal because it "endangers children"

In a convenient range of sizes too.

5 Likes

HArp is clearly a rock instruments, especially double electic harp. Also think that using a Fender amp with a spring reverb is a really good idea.

5 Likes

And subconsciously we all assume some ultra conservative thinks that harps are only to be used for angelic spherical music.

This is blasphemous like the organs in “In A Gadda Da Vida”.

2 Likes

Laurie Anderson employs an electrified bagpipe mouthpiece in this one. Close enough?

5 Likes

“It is intercapitalized; lower-case “e”, capital “X”, lower-case “i” “s” “t” “e” “n”, capital “Z””

1 Like

All the way from “Frodo” to “Jabba the Hutt”.:+1:

@DukeTrout I know it is Edinburgh Castle; but I feel it should be renamed Skirling Castle for the Tattoo. Looking at all those heavy uniforms, makes the idea of Napoleonic campaigns even more exhausting.

3 Likes

Missed opportunity: conjoined twins playing double harps.

Fair enough! I’ve worked many years in technical communications and my own rule of thumb is simply to follow the capitalization that a company uses. To me, “Youtube” scans in the same register as “Bladerunner” but YMMV.

2 Likes

Did you mean this?

4 Likes

No way. Their faces will be MELTED!!! \m/ \m/

1 Like

Yes!!!

1 Like

BizarroAnnoyingInstrument

6 Likes

Already invented: the hurdy-gurdy!

6 Likes

Missing panel: “Wait, looks like the CPR worked after all, back to Earth you go! I’ll take that harp, and don’t forget your dusty old television over there by the door. See ya soon!”

I can see too much sax and violins being a problem, but this?

1 Like

Hey, quit bashing my home country’s national instrument. I grew up on accordion music. Half the family played the accordion and my dad played the pipe organ at a huge Catholic church before he was married.

Can’t do it anymore (forgot how) but the Polka was danced at every occasion including my wedding and my daughter’s wedding just a few years ago (last time my dad and mom danced a Polka together).

We were the stereo typical Polish family and proud of it.

5 Likes

How about a ukuwheelie!

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s all in good fun, like feigning horror at instruments like bagpipes or tubas.

Graham Mctavish Starz GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.