Zodiac Killer identified as Gary Poste

While I loathe to support Fox News in any way, it’s important to distinguish between the legitimate journalists in their employ from the prime time newsrooms and associated TV “personalities”.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Or somewhere under 001.9.

1 Like
3 Likes

The article makes it sound like they also solved the Jimmy Hoffa and DB Cooper mysteries. They have not. I went to their website, just a lot of cable tv like investigations that never find the thing they are looking for after I invest an hour of my time watching.

I did a search and this headline came up but I’m not subscribing to Rolling Stone. I wish I could read it.

“Zodiac Expert Calls ‘Bullshit’ on Possible ID of Serial Killer” Rolling Stone

It seems the police and FBI are also saying nope.

2 Likes

It’s him for sure. Those foreheads red circles can’t be coincidental.

3 Likes

Nope. They’re a bunch of retired cops and FBI agents who can’t find a real hobby, so every now and then they put out a press release pretending that they’re super-sleuths who magically pull off cold-case solutions that their working former colleagues couldn’t crack. The “scar” was an artifact of the identikit picture that was added to make the picture look older; it’s been removed after surviving witnesses criticized its addition.

1 Like

I see Ted Cruz’s PR people finally woke up.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.