Zuul the ankylosaur bears likeness to 'Ghostbusters' namesake

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/11/zuul-the-ankylosaur-bears-like.html

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Zuul is hiding out as a barista at my favorite coffee spot.

2 Likes

I think thats Gozer.

5 Likes

Oh, my bad… But the coffee is stellar.

2 Likes

Happens, I critically mixed up theme songs from Karate Kid, KK2 and BTTF the other day.

3 Likes

I’ve been that high, come to think of it, I’m that high right now.

2 Likes

Ray, when someone asks you if you are an ankylosaur, YOU SAY YES!

8 Likes

That’s a terror dog, isn’t it? I didn’t think Zuul had a physical form in the movie, until he manifested as the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.

2 Likes

I think thats Gozer.

3 Likes

Right, there’s the bit where the lightning flashes over Dana’s face, and you can see the Zuul creature I think? You’re totally right. It’s coming back to me.

Unrelated, but related, Brendan Chung tweeted about an episode of The Real Ghostbusters that I didn’t remember until he mentioned it. But now I remember being horrified by this thing, and having nightmares.

That can be your new catch phrase!

1 Like

I believe it is common knowledge that the ankylosaur is my favorite critter from the Cretaceous period.

And this only cements that fact.

If ever I’m in a genie-three-wish scenario, you’ll know when you see me riding my ankylosaur, Paul, into the sunset.

Zuul/The Gatekeeper was the being that inhabited Sigourney Weaver’s character. (“There is no Dana, only Zuul.”)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.