Child's illustrated garden of Satanic ritual abuse

This.
I remember “back in the day” of early internet, when the unhinged first had endlessly scrolling wall of text websites about all the things, but it was one person, one site, yelling into the ether. Now they’ve got shiny graphics and slick interfaces and comment/forums where they all get together!

Also, my elder aunt will fall for anything if there is a scare about children or dogs or rape in the tag line.
(And the hoaxes are getting smarter now! They actually link to Snopes in the hoax now. It’s freaky!)

1 Like

Because if you “satanically” abuse a child you can damage their soul and they won’t get to heaven. Duh.

1 Like

Yup. Blaming a ‘boogie man’ correlated with the ‘Other’ makes it easier to continue perpetuating crimes within the normal/accepted reality model.
Kind of the inverse of thanking a god after you improbably survive an otherwise fatal accident.

1 Like

Well they have links to Newsmax all over the site, what else would you expect? I was actually kind of surprised that the article didn’t make direct claims that satanic rituals were “real, and totally happening to your children RIGHT NOW.”

3 Likes

I remember the McMartin case from the 80’s

Hundreds of accusations…and none of them stuck.

But lives were still ruined in the process.

4 Likes

Trivia: Kembra Pfahler went to this school:

1 Like

My question is : How can one be so sure and convinced that something
DOES NOT exist? Why would someone even take the time to stress the fact
that something DOES NOT exist? What’s the interest behind this? Is this a
case of “doth protest too much, methinks”?

Is it possible that some internet commentators are being paid to make
sure that any references to SRA is fully discredited and ridiculed
online? One thing is for sure, when one researches the history and the
mechanisms of Mind Control, combined with the functioning of the occult
elite, the existence of SRA is far from being a myth. It is a documented
fact.

Sure, and nobody ever hears about the dysfunctional occult elite and I tell you I’m d****d tired of it.

The book certainly does look creepy. Creepier than the website hosting that article? Not sure.

1 Like

That’s kind of my point. Abuse is abuse, and none of it should be trivialized.

I think I first heard about this one at http://awfullibrarybooks.net/ , safely cataloged along other varieties of insanity.

1 Like

That’s why the whole “Stranger Danger” program infuriates me; of all the child sexual abuse victims/survivors I’ve known–and I’ve known quite a few–exactly none were molested by strangers.

2 Likes

9/10 family members and trusted adult authority figures approve of the Stranger Danger curriculum’s ability to protect Our Children from exploitation…

4 Likes

Not least of which being the lives of the children. The documentary Witch Hunt included interviews with a number of parents and children whose lives were destroyed by the child abuse hysteria that rocked Kern County back in the 80s. Dozens of innocent people imprisoned (some of whom died before they could be exonerated), countless kids torn from loving families and conditioned to fear their own parents as monsters, and one overzealous D.A. who never faced any consequences whatsoever.

Ed Jagels, the “tough-on-crime” mastermind of all this horror, was re-elected six times before retiring on his own terms, and during his career he had a major influence on California politics. The voters of Bakersfield have some serious issues.

2 Likes

The comments were pure comedy. I hope most of those people were just trolling rationally minded folk. I fear though thats not the case.

1 Like

There’s always been a large supply of ignorant people. They’re starting to make their way online where they can gather and be heard.

1 Like

To anyone who does not believe SRA exist, please do your research at least. Your ignorance is inhumane.

Too late… Already read them, and was catapulted into a pretty weird place of mind. Trying to get back to rationality now.

1 Like

I just read the wikipedia article concerning SRA and I’m going to quote two sentences:

The movement gradually secularized, dropping or deprecating the “satanic” aspects of the allegations in favor of names that were less overtly religious such as “sadistic” or simply “ritual abuse” and becoming more associated with dissociative identity disorder and government conspiracy theories.

By 2003 allegations of ritual abuse were met with great skepticism and belief in SRA was no longer considered mainstream in professional circles;[60][61] although the sexual abuse of children is a real and serious problem, allegations of SRA were essentially false.

I don’t think anyone here disputes the reality of child abuse. Child abuse for WHATEVER reason is bad. There may be rare cases of abuse that are rationalized by the perpetrator with some sort of religious reasoning, satanic or otherwise, but it’s not inherently more evil than any other form of child abuse. That and the fact that most children are abused by persons from their own family makes the point of SRA moot.

BTW Mr. Shurter claims to be a victim not only of SRA but of MK ULTRA too … make of it what you will…

9 Likes

From the book’s description:

David Shurter was one of those sexually abused survivors forever scarred by the horrible rites performed on him by his own parents and other followers of Satan. It wasn’t until he entered psychotherapy in midlife that long ignored childhood memories came to light…

Just so you know, “recovered memory therapy” is a major red flag when trying to assess the veracity of stories like this. Memory is imperfect under the best of conditions, and it’s incredibly easy to create false memories through the power of suggestion. That’s why mainstream ethical and professional mental health associations frown upon such therapy.

Of course, if you’re of the opinion that the American Psychiatric Association and other professional medical and psychiatric associations around the world are all in league with Satan then there’s doubtlessly little anyone could do to convince you otherwise.

9 Likes

We don’t have a dog, and our cat died a while ago, but I wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow if she did. I would say, “don’t do that sweetheart, the dog is yucky!” :wink:

1 Like

Did you know that members of the early False Memory Syndrome Foundation board were connected with and funded by the Norh American Man / Boy Love Association (NAMBLA)?

Also, the article below is just one of many reasons that makes me think APA and other professional medical and pyschiatric associations might be very much in league with Satan. I could not have put it better myself.

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/site-index/site-index-frame.html#soulhttp://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/Are-psychologists-hiding-evidence.html

May I ask what your avatar is about? I could not quite get it. Looks like a triangle and an eye, maybe? Pencils and brushes? Help me out please.