Flanking the Albatross

Rules:

• Create poetry
  • Fewer lines are better
  • Surreal is best
8 Likes

You don’t breath oxygen anymore. The heartstrings have become more literal. I wait like statues at the end of time, looking over the sunrise-abyss.

10 Likes

Chocolate. Majesty of berrie straws, wednesday tries again. Zanzabar shotguns attempt to mate, and yet rainbow colors break the speed of car, lackluster retinas are to blame.

9 Likes

Tables turned find @Flossaluzitarin. Summoning circles, hollowed light inching with finality. Enter the Albatross.

6 Likes

I woke up.
My foot is bigger than my bed.
I stood up.
I can’t find my head.
I relax my shoulders.
Why again?

11 Likes

She stoops.

The blancmange is curdled.

bats.
BATS.
BATS

Unicorn.

14 Likes

The excellent one has impressed a mind that has no syrup with an art like a fine pancake. A beautiful twist of the maple.

7 Likes

Chinchilla!
Chinchilla!
Chinchilla!

9 Likes

Polygonal olives rise from pestilence
but recede into floriform waves of paresthesia.
Lyrica is not for everyone.

9 Likes

Twisted as honeysuckle and as sweet as twisted ivy.
The albatross calls.

7 Likes

Lilac soliloquies ring timeless amid a field of harbinger wails.

11 Likes

Oubliette. The fox in in the henhouse.

Broadsword calling Danny boy. His toupee is on backwards, and nobody said anything.

8 Likes

Snap.

4 Likes

No hedgehogs could know the mouth of a leatherback, there’s time, but it can’t be. No leatherbacks could know the mouth of a hedgehog, because it’s jarring. But the mouth of the jar that holds a Statgear Rescue knife by the teeth? That literally cuts anything.

12 Likes

Bunker fuel fluid
Counting on the engineers
What did we build here?

8 Likes

Floccinaucinihilipilification. Easy for you to say.

I’ll take cocktails for $600, and hold the cheese.

8 Likes

Likes.
None.
Fuck.

19 Likes

My god, it’s full of laudanum.

Brobdignan cucumberpatch, and love is in the.east.

It’s an ill will that blows. My tiffany lamp lies

BROKEN.

AND.

who will. Who?

Moustache. Moussaka. Mouseketeer.

12 Likes

If one can possibly attain that level of performance in any domain, it would develop an impulse towards excellence which expresses through my clicky keyboard such that the contents of the pyramids would become known to all without intervention by the usual intermediaries. Although Bernie is often proposed as a vessel of the help I am a prisoner in a free association factory untoward theory of the cycling thread approach to transport equability, the revenue of such instances would never cook the pasta.

6 Likes

come dear, let’s abstract . . .
we’ll think and fold our universe
and have no song.

11 Likes