Generic 2016 US Election Cycle Recycling Bin

Not election news, but sounds like they’re getting closer to a SCOTUS nomination.

2 Likes

7 Likes
2 Likes

I cannot comprehend how horrible life must be for people like Kevin Swanson, spending every day hating millions of fabulous souls that he will never know.

Edit: Curiously, he evades stating where he went to college.

Since graduating from his homeschool and then serving as student body president of a large west coast university, he has gone on to other leadership positions in corporate management, church, and other non-profits.

4 Likes

OMG! That’s amazing! Should we start a reverse racism gif thread? @milliefink and @OtherMichael? Should we do that and this be the first entry?

2 Likes

here’s where I found it. It was in mp4, but I put it in a crappy online gif converter so that it would loop on bbs, but lost some rez in the process.

3 Likes

I vote yes! Despite the reactions it might provoke.

9 Likes

I notice he also carefully avoids explicitly stating that he successfully graduated from said university.

4 Likes

@nemomen what is the hedgehog position on unicorns entering the race?
https://vine.co/v/iwJnedbXYLn/

2 Likes

We are objectively pro-unicorn, but not that unicorn.

5 Likes
16 Likes

OMG! Where are you getting these magnificent gifs?

2 Likes

+1 that one fucking rocks.

Got any Trump / Biff Tannen mashups?

Ooh! Ooh!

3 Likes

I noticed that too, but am still left wondering why he didn’t use the classic “went to XYZ University” as the dodge.

2 Likes

FYI - here is a round up of all the campaigns and pay disparity:

Sanders has no women in his top highest paid and Rubio does surprisingly well on pay disparity (especially compared to the other republicans). Needless to say, both Cruz and Drumpf are the worst… No one but Rubio, not even Clinton, has a majority of women in the top ten staffers.

Make of all that what you will!

3 Likes

Kinda surprised Symone Sanders isn’t on there - other press secretaries are. I’ve been impressed with her.

1 Like

Not feeling positive about tonight.

But as David Axelrod apparently just said, its Good Bye Rubio Tuesday.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status/709900499042971648

1 Like

I really don’t give a shit about the GOP nomination. As I mentioned elsewhere, might as well pick the worst one. Whichever one that is. Better that than have someone like Rubio Kasich put a reasonable face on that awful party.

I’m just really, really bummed out by the idea of President Clinton. It’s just one giant meh. So utterly uninspiring. More of the fucking same warmongery corporatism from the alleged good guys, but minus the charisma and general badassery of Obama. Blech.

6 Likes