"Missing" Putin shows up

[Permalink]

1 Like

Am I the only one getting a distinct WWF vibe from that GIF?

That aside, itā€™s not exactly a huge surprise that heā€™s not actually dead, given that heā€™s not yet terribly old and probably scores better on the lifestyle factors than the average El Presidente; but the humor is only going to go so far in masking his underlying ā€œPeople actually gave a damn about rumors of my demise because for reasons that remain valid and will definitely make life interesting if I actually snuff it.ā€ problem.

2 Likes

In Soviet Russia, break takes you.

2 Likes

Probably because itā€™s Putinā€™s head on Vince McMahonā€™s bodyā€¦

6 Likes

Was he holding a copy of todayā€™s newspaper?

4 Likes

Even psychos need a little time off form the daily~grind of raping & pillagingā€¦

1 Like

From the videoā€¦ It looks like he had a hemorrhoids operation ?
(only joking eh?)

1 Like

They didnā€™t schedule those naval exercises because he was doing well. Iā€™m guessing hemorrhoid operationā€¦

2 Likes

I bet he was in an ā€œundisclosed locationā€ with Chaney.

With the wide-stance gait heā€™s got in that GIF, Iā€™m going to go with ā€œWhat is a vasectomy?, Alexā€.

2 Likes

Was out hiking? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford_disappearance_and_extramarital_affair

2 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s a definite waddle going on.

As much as Iā€™m not really a fan of WWE, it is hard to beat Vince McMahonā€™s ridiculous swagger and hammed up acting. Itā€™s straight up cartoon awesome.

2 Likes

Lon Chaney? I can see them getting along!

3 Likes

You neednā€™t have worried, guys. He was just putting Russia on a stronger footing in the event of nuclear war.

I wish people, journalists in particular, would read at the very least before they start spouting off BS.

He was observing this:

CIA tries so hard to shove crap down the minds of its collective. RT has full blown articles talking about it.

You should post, ā€œI earn (so many) rubles a day at home in my pajamas while posting RT talking points on the internet and you can, too!ā€

3 Likes

ā€¦playing Vlad the Impaler?

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ itā€™s not obvious to me how this is relevant. I clicked through and the article did not mention Lent, or the Orthodox Church at all. Is Putin an observant Christian? Really? And what exactly has the CIA shoved down my mind? I am at a loss.

2 Likes

Yeah, had to go deliberate with the Rear Admiralā€¦ so to speakā€¦