Parody of sexy halloween costumes: sexy tampon, sexy fetus, and more

[Read the post]

2 Likes

I am willing to be at least one of these would sell in Japan.

7 Likes

The sexy cockroach is working for me. The others are going to get you maximally-unwanted attention.

Jefferson Twilight breaks it down.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a sexy Jeremy Corbyn costume

6 Likes

An old favorite

16 Likes

Seen at my local Halloween store, among many, many others…
“Ms. Dream Catcher” –

Sexy Sully from Monsters Inc. ??

2 Likes

Only if that middle one could be recast as Mahou Shojou Miracle Furaipan.

2 Likes

I’d still hit it…

1 Like

With apologies for those outside whatever geographic regions can see this:

1 Like

Is there anything specific which makes costumes “sexy”? Or can this word be used with practically any random costume?

1 Like

No Sexy Coffee Pot? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uNn3QPpy8A

1 Like

Exposure of (or pointing attention towards) lady reproductive parts that are normally not exposed is usually the standard accepted definition. But I know that to people from your planet, there’s nothing specifically sexy about exposed human female body parts, so you don’t understand why this would be. To most of the rest of society, that’s what makes these silly costumes “sexy.”

12 Likes

How much is the Sexy Late Stage Syphilis?

Asking for a friend.

14 Likes

So the “reproductive parts” are pointed to by covering them, and exposing other areas, such as the belly and shoulders? Sounds rather paradoxical to me. And why only ladies?

2 Likes

Covering parts of them, whilst exposing other parts (see: cleavage, parts of bottoms, etc). You see, the way that human males often get titillated by such things is to hint at exposing the reproductive organs, without fully exposing them.

And why only ladies? Because in many human societies (certainly the western ones), ladies are the ones who get objectified in this way. There isn’t as much market share in objectifying human males the same way (though that’s not to say the market for such things doesn’t exist)

2 Likes

Recently added: “Sexy Pizza Rat*,” “Sexy Sriracha,” “Sexy Donald Trump,” and “Sexy Cecil the Lion” (not kidding on any of these), plus the old standbys “Sexy Hamburger” and “Sexy Corn,” etc.

5 Likes

Sexy Minion (comes in one- or two-eyed versions):

2 Likes

I noticed a costume kit at my local Halloween store called the Happy Camper for men – just a camp t-shirt and pair of shorts, but with “built in woody”, the package noted.

9 Likes

When you look like me, every costume you wear is a “sexy” version.

Sigh - its a curse and a blessing.

12 Likes

Put on a PSU shirt instead, go as Jerry Sandusky.

3 Likes