Irish unicorn chaser, please!

4 Likes

Wot a sellout!

2 Likes

I strongly recommend Dr. Scrivello:

2 Likes

Of course, attitude matters:

1 Like

I think he should wait until they get real bad. Whatā€™s the hurry?

1 Like

Even Mojo is worried about Shaneā€™s dental state:

2 Likes

He should just star in a Nosferatu remake. No need for the dental work.

1 Like

My goodness. Itā€™s a new and frightening world.

Damn you! Came here to say: ā€œThatā€™s what I like about punk rockers: they never sell out!ā€

/Grrrr.

My brother is so punk, one time he caught his foot tapping to country music and he cut it off.

4 Likes

My wife wouldnā€™t watch a documentary on Shane because his ā€˜teethā€™ freaked her outā€¦

Shane. Oh Shane. Why are you selling out? :frowning:

BTW: The (binary) ā€œIs Shane MacGowan still alive?ā€-counter always served me well in providing an exact (if opposite) answer to the question ā€œAm I drinking too much alcohol?ā€.

2 Likes

Funny - I didnā€™t see any room for dentures in that head shotā€¦room to drive a small truck through, just not for dentures.

1 Like

Itā€™s fortunate he didnā€™t encounter the other kind of music.

1 Like

Mojoā€™s been singing that song for 20 years, too!

1 Like

His brother loves Westernā€¦

I wonder if Science has investigated Shaneā€™s mouth ā€“ whatever is eating his teeth must be some sort of extremophile Archaea because I donā€™t think that anything else would survive the alcohol levelsā€¦

1 Like

Although itā€™s a shame that anyone would alter a signature look like that, I think dental health is really important to maintaining good health as you age. I was pretty involved with my grandmotherā€™s care at the end of her life and probably the biggest factor affecting her health was her inability to chew properly - both because of dentures that didnā€™tā€™ fit well and peopleā€™s swallowing reflex gets worse as they age. Both my dad and my mother in law have had extensive dental work that has caused them to both lose more pounds than is healthy since they were reduced to eating liquid diets for a long time. So, yeah - his teeth are pretty fierce and Iā€™m sorry he is wanting to change this, but I assume itā€™s not a cosmetic reason only - not just about starring in a movie but also maybe he just canā€™t chew with such crap teeth.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.