Trap gopher death clutch

[Permalink]

ā€œSold by ToysNGamesEtcā€ ā€“ emphasis on Etc

1 Like

soundtrack for this post
george square thatcher death party by mogwai
play it loud

2 Likes

ā€¦and if this has you thinking, ā€œGeez, next spring Iā€™ve really got to do something about my mole problem,ā€ these will work much better than traps.

Yup, pinwheels. Get relatively beefy ones, such as linked above. Spike ā€˜em about 6" down in the interior of the molesā€™ range; if thereā€™s a ā€œhard transition edgeā€ to their range ā€“ such as as where lawn meets driveway or sidewalk ā€“ put a couple along that edge. Within a week, the thrumming vibrations will aggravate the moles to the point of relocating.

1 Like

Depends who you are buying forā€¦

1 Like

Sounds like the name of a forbidden move in a campy martial-arts film.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a band name right?

3 Likes

and customers also bought from the category of :
Sports & Outdoors ā€ŗ Paintball & Airsoft ā€ŗ Airsoft ā€ŗ Grenades

some lovely:

Trap Gopher Death Clutch? Sounds like a signature move of a C-grade wrestler in some deep-south parking lot wrestling federation.

Could be worseā€¦ http://i.imgur.com/5zs6uB1.jpg

Gophers defy trappings, haters.

I embiggened that image and still canā€™t tell what it does. The product description in its entirety is ā€œ30 day warranty.ā€ Related items include a turkey fryer. So is this a stainless steel spring loaded death warranty that makes a great side on Thanksgiving?

Worst IUD EVER!. Do not buy.

2 Likes

Oh god. Too much internet for today.

Mildly amused by the fact that the item looks like a stick man with a very long neck down on one kneeā€¦

If it wasnā€™t before, it will be now!

1 Like

I always buy my bladed death machines from ToysNGamesEtcā€¦

1 Like

no, but ā€œBlood Sugar Sex Magikā€ is an album name

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.