Vibrator pendant necklace

[Permalink]

Welp, Valentine’s Day is coming up soon.

5 Likes

And, additional bonus, it’s crowdfunded!

1 Like

Cute name.

1 Like

Big fun at the airport security screening.

2 Likes

That way, when it’s go time, I can look at my girlfriend in the eye and say 38 people paid for this and smile eerily.

8 Likes

Everybody wins!

Damn, I think I used up all my jokes last time this was posted…

1 Like

Polyfunded?

Anyway, finally there is a vibrator that comes in golf tee style - that, or a cold war spy’s dead drop. They really nailed the design…

3 Likes

Thought. There are those egg-shaped ones with a wire to a battery case. The internals are only a DC motor with an excentric weight.

There are those music-playing hard drives. Many things can be made to play music by just attaching their coil to a power amp output.

A DC motor may be spun up with just a diode (and maybe a capacitor, in a classical half-wave, or, with one more diode, full-wave detector circuit). So connect this circuit to an audio amp output, and play something with pronounced bass track.

Just a random thought…

Yes, clearly it needs to be able to sync with your MP3 player for that personal touch. Also, where’s the social media integration? This device is so twentieth century.

4 Likes

Wait, you mean a vibrator that only works if you get social media “likes”? Oh, god, the number of Facebook like-beg posts will go through the roof :-0

6 Likes

I think you’re onto something. Replace forum moderation with integrated sex toys, linked to community ratings. If posting can be considered a form of mental masturbation, then there should be a corresponding payoff.

5 Likes

We done did this already.

But MP3s aren’t?

It’s diameter could allow it to also be used as a urethral sound!

Fine, sub in a more current digital audio format. I’m just saying only hipsters think vibrators sound better with vinyl.

1 Like

Vibrate, why can’t it just ring like all the other necklaces?

From the size of it, it looks like a sex toy for Tinkerbell.

2 Likes

Replace forum moderation with integrated sex toys, linked to community ratings.

It’s been done.

The CarliLock (NSFW)