Watch a bunch of goofy dogs enjoy eating ice cream on a hot summer day

[Read the post]

I am concerned that somebody might be offended. How could you, Boing Boing?

2 Likes

What are they trying to do, give those poor dogs pancreatitis?

1 Like

I guess they had to do something with all that recalled Blue Bell.

1 Like

I would never give a dog that much ice cream. We do give ours about a spoonful now and then, and when it is hot, ice in his water. But he otherwise eats a veterinary diet, so a small deviation isn’t important.
We once had a beagle who managed to knock over an olive oil bottle and drink a lot of the contents. She survived but most of it was coming out of the rear end for the next 24 hours. Fortunately at the time we lived in a house with stone floors.

3 Likes

I can only imagine how it’d feel to slip on a shit-greased stone floor walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night…

It feels bad.

1 Like

it only took about five years to convince my GF to quit giving the animals “treats” by warning her each time that she was going make them sick, yelling at her when they promptly got sick, and generally not helping her clean up the mess. It was kind of weird.

So can I, which is why it’s a good thing that the bathroom was on the upper floor, where she wasn’t allowed, and which didn’t have stone floors.

1 Like

In an effort to learn if dogs can get brain freeze, we present the following video…

3 Likes

Science is neat!

1 Like

So they gave dogs actual ice cream when the dogs would have been so much happier with…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.