What happens inside a dishwasher: a gopro finds out

[Permalink]

Just another garden variety brute force water attack.

5 Likes

Where the FRAG is the light coming from, though?

4 Likes

From refrigerators . You know, when you close those, their light needs to go somewhere else. Mostly into dishwashers. And when you open a dishwasher, the light goes “out” again.

30 Likes

Sort of entertaining to me, since that’s exactly the same model we have.

3 Likes

Is the answer ‘baked-on gravy that can only be removed with a handful of metal swarf’?

1 Like

If this video teaches one person not to block the telescoping arm then it will be worthwhile.

10 Likes

I’ve had those futile conversations.

4 Likes

They should make a dishwasher with a clear perspex front panel, you know, so you can see what’s going on.

7 Likes

Where are the gnomes?

1 Like

This is a weird one. I’m used to more propeller-y water jets - something like a fan blade with holes in it - not this spinning tower action.

6 Likes

That’s what she said!

7 Likes

They used to have one at Sears as a floor demo. I always thought all dishwashers should be like that, so you can see if there are dishes in there or not without opening the dang thing.

6 Likes

I hope next they’ll show us what it looks like inside a refrigerator after you close the door.

2 Likes

There are Things of which Man was not meant to wot.

5 Likes

I’d be leery of putting a camera inside a dishwasher. Surely this sort of thing trips the camera’s water damage sensor. I’ve noticed this devil may care attitude is common among Go-Pro owners-- it must be horrible for long term profitability.

1 Like

Actually, I thought they was sprites.

And yeah, aren’t dishwasher sprites related to the refrigerator sprites, like the relationships of elves?

1 Like

Go Pro’s whole model is based on durability and the ability to, say, crash your motorbike into a waterfall while skydiving then post the video on Youtube for whuffies. A dishwasher is relatively small potatoes. Though I am not sure about the heat of the drying cycle (maybe they didn’t use that part of the cycle?).

4 Likes

This is why I never use my dishwasher (it came free with my flat). It should be called a dishrinser.

Pray how is this flimsy plastic squirtler supposed to achieve what my grimly determined scrubbing can achieve? Answer: it can not. And don’t get me started on the smell and feel of glasses “washed” in one of these devil’s turkish baths. If I eat at your home and you’ve had a machine try to wash your glasses, I won’t say anything, but I’ll know.

5 Likes

It uses hotter water and stronger detergent than your hands can withstand. That usually, though not always, makes up for the lack of direction.

4 Likes