Wi-Fi enabled, voice-activated smart grill cooks food at owner's command

[Permalink]

ā€˜Search Engine Optimization ruined my steaksā€™

6 Likes

The grill for people who hate grilling, but want to look like they know how to grill.

2 Likes

Remote control cooking lacks much- like food prep, which the Richie Riches who could afford this crap canā€™t be troubled with. Sounds like something that might be used as an ordinary grill later.

And whatā€™s the recipe database? ā€œTo Serve Manā€?

3 Likes

Hold on, reading this it seems like Iā€™m expected to get up and put the frickin meat on myself, with my appendages or whatever!? Fatal Design Flaw.

Ok, grill-gleā€¦

1 Like

Demo hereā€¦ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAKdLZqL-Oo

When I said in the Microwave cookbook thread, you cook food by putting fire under it, this is not what I had in mindā€¦

Wow, this sounds like someone read The Secrets of the Wholly Grill and thought ā€œwhat a good ideaā€. (ah,man, that book. It was the first time I really became aware of the issues with copyright and absurd licenses.)

That was my impression too; at first, I wondered who really needed help with the first and easiest form of cooking, but then I remembered that I do know people who literally canā€™t boil water without help (theyā€™d leave the pot on the stove and not check on it because they thought that, like a microwave, it would shut itself off when it was ā€œdoneā€).

Ping grill
ā€¦Grill responding!

Activate burger program
ā€¦Burgers sizzling, sir!

Thatā€™s maā€™am!
ā€¦Maā€™am sizzling, sir!

No, nevermind.
ā€¦canceling burgers, sir!

Just make me a goddam burger!
ā€¦ok, youā€™re a burger!

No one likes a smartass, grill.
ā€¦I love you too, sir.

emphasized text

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.