1.2kg Mega Pizza Burger hits Kyoto

[Permalink]

I work in Cupertino, CA, home of a restaurant called ViVi’s FELAFEL PIZZA BURGER.

Every year or so, I ask them to make me a felafel pizza burger, which is quite obviously a hamburger bun with felafel balls, pizza sauce, and mozzarella.

Still can’t. But they will make a pizza sandwich (french bread, sauce, cheese) with felafel balls on it. It’s delicious.

1 Like

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kyoto cuisine. Kyoryori (Kyoto cuisine) is all about TINY quantities of food delicately and artistically arranged. It’s QUALITY, not QUANTITY.

1 Like

Dear god, it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

One person’s trash is another person’s treasure, I suppose. Looking at this makes me want to puke.

1 Like

hey! I came up with this in sixth grade!

Do I get royalties if I can find my crayon drawing?

2 Likes

Totally know what’s going in my next party Stromboli. (Although the lack of bacon is puzzling.)

That was the joke!

2 Likes

Maybe they confused Kyoto cuisine with Osaka cuisine? They are both Kansai.

2 Likes

You don’t see the internal contradiction between the iconic vegetarian falafel and the burger? Such a sandwich would immediately fall into a state of rioting and anarchy.

Only three months? I’m not sure I could finish this fast.

1 Like

Everybody knows that 1 mega is 1024k so the burger is 1023k short

1 Like

To be fair, they’d have to deep fry it and put it on a stick for it to be Osaka cuisine…

2 Likes

Vegetarians cant take up falafel as an icon when its the cuisine of meat eating cultures to begin with.

1 Like

Are vegetarians also forbidden to understand jokes, or does it just seem that way?

2 Likes

I thought it was one of those things you had to sign away when you stop eating meat.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.