12-year-old girl sues Jeff Sessions to legalize medical marijuana nationwide

Not just that, it’s Biblical

4 Likes

Oh I love making stuff up. I thought it was obvious satire. I’ll add a snark tag.

You think they really talk like that?

4 Likes
2 Likes

I have a cousin who had massive seizures daily from birth, and has been on a ketogenic diet and at least some form of cannabinoids for years. Way better than the other drugs they’d had her on before.

3 Likes

I demand dental records!

3 Likes

Heaven forfend anyone mock Breitbart for being fucking awful.

14 Likes

No justice would be complete unless he finally understands what a rancid sack of shit he’s been for his whole worthless life.

1 Like

If he’s going to spew it, what’s wrong with having it go back in?

2 Likes

The fact that the federal government even attempted to stick it’s sorry ass nose into this lawsuit, really, REALLY REAAAALLLLLY PISSES ME OFF. Who are they to tell this little girl that this plane has zero medicinal uses when it has literally changed her life? And countless others as well. Fuck that little bitch ass keebler elf Jeff Sessions. Good people don’t smoke marijuana, do we now? Well I don’t, but I’ll sure take a fat ass dab in [dis]honor of that ancient little prick right now. World’s smallest man & yet world’s biggest cunt. How does that even work?

Have fun digging your lying ass out of that hole you dug yourself into. :joy::joy::joy:

Bitch.

3 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing!

2 Likes

Who? Jeff Sessions? Hah! I’d binge on taco Bell for 3 days straight, and use his wretched little face like a public toilet. He’s so short he wouldn’t even have to bend over lol. Fuck they guy, seriously, I keep hoping he strokes out and fucking dies every day, but then I always see more news stories like this the next day :cry:. He’s gotta be pushing 200 by now, hopefully it won’t be much longer. That guy is an absolutely terrible human being, and unfortunately he deserves far worse than anything he’ll ever see.

Many thanks, my friend! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

I have thought about it a bit: the surest and most permanent way you can get someone out of the public eye, and never discussed again is for them to pass away from auto-erotic asphyxiation. Especially a conservative like this gent.

1 Like

So ‘pot,’ ‘reefer’ & ‘weed’ is out?

while i agree with legalization, this story is a crock of bs - there are adults doing this and holding up this girl as a poster child - the 12 year did not think of this nor file the lawsuit ~

AFAIK, the plaintiff always is said to have filed legal actions when it’s their lawyer who actually does so. Wait, is she the plaintiff or is Sessions?

1 Like

Old people suck.

There’s a petition floating around to fully legalize in Michigan. Sign it if you see it. I’m sure the asshats in Lansing will try to sabotage this effort as they’ve purposefully borqued legal medical cannabis.

This little girl’s ability to live a normal life hinges on her ability to receive treatment with marijuana compounds. They had to move to Colorado to have that even be a possibility. Do you think this little girl is too dumb to recognize the efficacy of her treatment? I think you give little credit to this girl and other kids. The likely story is that the lawsuit may have been largely driven by her parents, but you make it sound like this little girl has no say in the matter when in fact she’s very much invested. Also good on her parents because they are making sure that other parents don’t have to jump through such ridiculous hoops that they did.

3 Likes