2 photos of what appears to be JD Vance in drag surface online

There were certainly tons of anti crossdressing laws in the U.S. that he could have been arrested under. They were used against both straight and queer crossdressers and stage drag performers. I’ve seen news stories where someone committed suicide after being arrested in PA. Of the anti crossdressing/drag law being used to target gay protesters in the 1968 Republican Convention in Miami - and being overturned in the courts on free speech grounds.

Hell - arrests here in Philly for men & women crossdressing in a bar in 1702.

People were absolutely arrested, gone to jail & put into asylums for what he did here. And of course subject to violence by the kinds of people who support him now.

16 Likes

The first rule of war is that if you get your opponent on the floor you kick and kick and kick their head and balls as hard and fast as you can possibly manage.

Fucc decorum

10 Likes

Is he wearing three items of “male” clothing?

@KathyPartdeux

14 Likes

I remember when crossdressers in the 1970’s would call Halloween the Crossdresser National Holiday as they had an excuse to be able to go out in public. Often in “spit drag” - purposely awful crossdressing which was more socially acceptable because “it was a joke”.

But it wasn’t.

14 Likes

So that’s why tRump picked him!

donald trump drag GIF by Election 2016

4 Likes

3 Likes

His drag name is Ashley Convertible.

9 Likes

If this gets him kicked off the ticket, can we say that it is an example of “drag and drop?”

5 Likes

I get confused, is Giuliani a friend of Epstein or not? I thought yes. So 15 might be at the upper end of his taste.

2 Likes

Lipstick on a Pig

lipstick

3 Likes

… oh, I wouldn’t put it past Giuliani and Trump, but I doubt Vance was commuting from Middletown High School to Manhattan to party with creepy middle-aged men, unless he’s even more of a weirdo than we thought :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t care if he dresses in drag — I am not offended.

I judge Sen. Vance on his actions…

He has documented anti-abortion, mysogynist and anti LGBT views

He has joined a team of political manipulators that seek to create a Porject 2025 America.

I don’t care if he dress in drag, wears eyeliner … I just don’t care.

But — his actions and words! — I certainly do care!

3 Likes

All of this is just clickbait. The real pain point for Vance that will cost him votes is around his record as a VC. VC’s are terrible for the most part and the minute you dig into their history it gets nasty fast. The recent CNN article is just the start of this kind of real damage: https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/13/politics/kentucky-startup-appharvest-jd-vance/index.html

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you go to a Marxist university.

1 Like

Mencius Moldbug (Curtis Yavin) is his spirit animal.

1 Like

Eyeliner though?

meh. there’s a reason it’s sometimes called guyliner. some guys wear it, too.

4 Likes

I have.
I’m a guy.

4 Likes

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.