2020 Election Thread (Part 2)

This is the third one today, isn’t it?

23 Likes

The Wire continues to impart valuable life lessons.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 5.02.28 PM

14 Likes

Nope. Here’s to hoping he Shawshanks himself this weekend in the oval office. That sure would be a fitting end.

5 Likes

PA is looking very good. :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Oh my goddess, please let it be. That would be soooooo sweet.

11 Likes

Oh fuck off, Twitter.

20 Likes
20 Likes

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh a little bit on the outside while I’m dying a little on the inside.

9 Likes

They have gone to outright planning a coup on Fox News.

22 Likes

I wonder if Graham reported the value of airtime he received from Hannity as a campaign contribution. Remember, the FEC can be fully populated on Jan 21.

18 Likes

Trump’s lead in PA now down to 26,000 - Philly alone has 57,000 left to count.

Biden has been getting 90% of these votes!!!

16 Likes

And he’s down to a 1,900 vote lead in GA.

15 Likes

That’s fewer than the number of people who all picked the same winning number in the South Carolina Lottery last year.

ETA: Dang, misread the NYT update. It’s actually 1,805 at the moment.

7 Likes

7 Likes

If PA keeps up at this rate, we will have a winner tonight and the networks will declare it. We might have a Biden crossover within about an hour from now, 11:30 EST.

7 Likes

I fucking hope so. I don’t think I can take another day of this.

9 Likes

Likely tomorrow morning early.

I’m not sure what their overnight staffing looks like. They called in a lot of workers from other City Departments to help as we’ve never had mail in voting like this before. But that’s overtime during a pandemic and an economic downturn in revenue.

And after a week of doing additional work on top of regular work - I’m sure a lot of those people are exhausted!

12 Likes

It’s like trying to hit some fast Greek guy with an arrow, before the invention of Calculus.

6 Likes

Yeah, could be tomorrow. All day, they’ve been reporting at a rate of 15k an hour. But if they reduce the crews, that rate will fall. So, realistically, it’ll be something nice to wake up to.

6 Likes

Election joke: Michigan Judge - “Michigan has 3288 miles of shoreline. Go pound sand.”

14 Likes