2020 Election Thread (Part 2)

Trump rails against the supreme court in 5…4…3…

9 Likes

With no noted dissents. Meaning all three of Trump’s SCOTUS picks just told him to go pound sand.

scotus

16 Likes

9 Likes
14 Likes

Nice. The candidates’ names do have a kind of sci-fi ring to them.

21 Likes

They really shouldn’t spend too much time in Tanagra, GA. There’s only 5000 votes in that small town. :wink:

11 Likes

Fine - that should just get thrown out as they’re suing an organization that doesn’t exist.

16 Likes

Yes, please! I feel like if you can’t even name the 2 major parties, you have no standing to any of these complaints.
I know they do it just to be annoying, but it would be beautiful if there were actual consequences of their pettiness.

12 Likes
11 Likes

When you’re already making up everything, why not go all the way and just invent entire new states that can be mad about the election?

16 Likes

New California State and New Nevada State…

amber-ruffin-what-confused

14 Likes
10 Likes

I imagine them doing a bender “fine, I’ll create my own theme park” sort of meltdown.

4 Likes

That doesn’t have serious repercussions for American democracy, tho.

3 Likes

Well, it might in a positive sense, if the Dems and the institutions start taking this seriously…

We’ll see if they do, or if they get Biden in office and then go back to acting as if the GOP didn’t just literally try to overthrow democratic practices in this country.

7 Likes

Only time will tell unfortunately :frowning:

13 Likes

This is exactly why my lawsuit seeking to prevent Dan Crenshaw from blowing goats must be argued before the Supreme Court and a thorough investigation must be held to allow him to prove that he has never fellated a goat - or any other barnyard animal.

25 Likes

We should also be challenging Mitch McConnell’s election through the same mechanisms as the Texas AGs lawsuit.

14 Likes