2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Well, knowledge is power. It should aid in troop reconnaissance.

8 Likes

The US should have wheat reserves, IIRC, and hopefully so do some other countries.

5 Likes

A ton of subcultures are doing this sort of thing. Came across this today. Ukraine and Russia are two of the biggest exporters of handmade reproduction armour and other medieval reenactment gear.

It is heartening to see that the Russian community was as appalled and courageously spoke out as the Ukrainian one. The latter are now producing tank traps and caltrops.

10 Likes

I’ve been thinking about going keto anyway.

5 Likes

ETA: Clarification…

17 Likes

That is (if true) serious pants shitting time for the russian military…

8 Likes

So how many of these sophisticated anonymous hacks are actually western intelligence agencies practising plausible deniability?

It wouldn’t even be a lie, since anybody can call themselves a member of anonymous.

20 Likes

Would be a nice change on the GW Parkway not to see the George Bush Center For Intelligence sign any longer. An “Anonymous” sign would be much better.

13 Likes

Probably only the Russians know the real answer.

Hacking groups tend to have patterns, and the methodology and artifacts left behind in the aftermath strongly points to whodunnit.

Just like the DCCC hack was very likely a well known Russian hacking group, Russia probably has a good idea whether or not the US based TLA’s were behind some of these “Anonymous” attacks.

10 Likes

Heartbreaking

32 Likes
6 Likes
17 Likes

Terrifying if true.

16 Likes
26 Likes

I just clicked over to the page itself (not the embed here) and it said it’s “sensitive material”… WTAF, Twitter… this is necessary real time information…

17 Likes
10 Likes

I wonder where it landed?

5 Likes

MAGA Russia twins unite.

Just surprised that Murdoch didn’t merge it with FN.

15 Likes

I saw a tweet from someone else flying out of Russia. They were going to Dubai and said that it was one of the few available destinations.

11 Likes
10 Likes