2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Previously:

They seem nice…

18 Likes

Screen Shot 77

13 Likes

So, basically Blackwater, but organized by Russian oligarchs instead of USA?

22 Likes

963 country code is Syria, for what it’s worth.

15 Likes

It’s so you can easily identify Ze nazis

8 Likes

Citation required, but i think this is cool

18 Likes

Poland is handing over all of its MiG-29 jets. It remains to be seen how the US will get them to the hands of Ukrainians, but this is a great development. According to Wikipedia, Poland has 23 of these fighters, and Ukraine had 37 before the war.

19 Likes

Wonder if this will actually happen this time. It will piss Vladdy off in a big way.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Set up a honeypot domain and find out?

4 Likes

Getting back on topic:

14 Likes

Let me guess, the same countries that won’t buy or sell to him? “You can’t fire me! I quit!”

18 Likes

I would like to clarify that fathers of 3 or more minor-aged children ARE allowed to leave with their families. However, the few examples I know personally have chosen to stay and fight. So, there is volition involved.

20 Likes

That is good news. And hopefully missiles and bombs and what ever rounds they use in the guns? (NATO uses 20mm)

3 Likes

And in a reference to Churchill’s 1940 speech, Mr Zelensky said: “We will not give up and we will not lose. We will fight until the end, at sea, in the air. We will continue fighting for our land, whatever the cost. We will fight in the forests, in the fields, on the coasts, in the streets.”

As an actor you’d expect him to know how to play to his audience and how much a ‘performance’ matters in propaganda.

15 Likes

Ukraine flies the MiG-29, so they will have the right munitions in stock unless they’ve all been used up already.

13 Likes

Feel free to speculate wildly, because it’s free to read

13 Likes

At minimum, likely an asshole either way. :man_shrugging:

23 Likes
17 Likes
8 Likes