2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1701127068409295337

6m ago12.19 BST

Kremlin confirms King Jong-un will visit and meet with Vladimir Putin in coming days

The Kremlin has confirmed that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will visit Russia in the coming days at the invitation of President Vladimir Putin, Reuters reports.

North Korean state news KCNA reports that Kim will meet and have a talk with Putin during his trip.

6 Likes

That is some pretty impressive stupidity

“When the Ukrainian flag flew from Avdiyivka to Donetsk, the Russians tried to shoot it down with all the means at their disposal and revealed all their firing positions,” he said, according to a translation by the Ukrainian NGO Euromaidan Press.

Barabash said that Ukraine’s 110th brigade then “worked effectively to attack the Russian soldiers.”

He didn’t give specifics of the attack or how successful it was. Ukraine’s defense ministry did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.

7 Likes

“When I saw that Ukrainian nazis are killing the children of Donbas, it caused a flurry of angry emotions in me, so I decided to come to Donbas and help the children,” said Chinese opera singer Wang-Fang in response to her visit to Mariupol.

Next to her is her husband Zhou Xiaoping. He is a member of the People’s Political Consultative Council under the Chinese Communist Party. He blames the destruction of the drama theater not on Russia, but on Ukraine. And also supports Russian propaganda, in particular, about “protecting local residents from NATO attacks.”

7 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

In a vacation villa with Hitler? OK then…

5 Likes

Margarita Island is popular with Russian tourists.

5 Likes

Not going to click a Mail link but Margarita Island sounds like somewhere you should find Russian devils and large cats

9 Likes
6 Likes

Ramp Up

6 Likes
4 Likes

With, like apologies to Buffet…

Passin’ away my exile in Margarita Island
Searchin’ for my lost aura of clout
Some people claim that it’s Putin to blame
But I know it’s Surovkin’s fault

6 Likes