2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

6 Likes
10 Likes

Heads up, :canada:. Live at 12:30 Eastern time from Ottawa.

5 Likes
11 Likes

Some sources claim that Admiral Viktor Sokolov, the Commander of the Russian Black Sea Fleet was killed in today’s

Fingers crossed.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks for that post of yours.

That article has some very, very interesting links embedded. The Kriegsraison link caught my attention in respect to the role the US has taken itself in the degradation of international law. I feel like I should read all 26 pages of the linked PDF, not only the abstract, and all referenced literature. And then follow up with all other linked sources in the article you linked, and the references given there. And then discuss my takeaway with people who work in the field of international law, especially ius in bellum.

And then, maybe, I could have an informed opinion.

3 Likes

That reminded me of.

6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

11 Likes

:clap:

7 Likes
6 Likes

@gracchus

6 Likes

Lavrov, so close to self awareness. But he’s not talking about his own country.

“The contours of the future are being created in the struggle between the world majority, who advocate a more equitable distribution of global wealth and civilizational diversity, and between those few who use neocolonial methods of subjugation to maintain their elusive dominance.”

5 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

Walt was the writing partner of John Mearsheimer, the “realist” political scientist discussed earlier. It ends up being the same school of “might makes right” Useful Idiocy for Putin.

7 Likes