270 doctors ask Spotify to classify Joe Rogan as a misinformation source

Originally published at: 270 doctors ask Spotify to classify Joe Rogan as a misinformation source | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Joe Rogan?

The guy that used to make people eat bugs, that Joe Rogan?

19 Likes

What eating bugs stops COVID?!?! Which ones???

Never mind, I’ll just eat all the ones I find in my back yard.

Rogan probably needs a broader warning than “source of medical misinformation”, more like a “source of general misinformation and all around stupidity”.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Come on, he’s Just Asking Questions!

12 Likes

The only person you should get medical advice is from your doctor.

12 Likes

33 Likes

I think we go the other way. Let’s convince Rogan to tell his listeners that wearing a hat covered in chicken feathers will keep the covid away.

(spoiler alert) It won’t. But it will at least give us an easy way to identify who to avoid when we see them

10 Likes

Give him a break, he just claims to be a humble MMA guy. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

No ‘taint!

Wait, should that be “No, ‘taint!”?

Which makes me wonder, is there medical evidence of people born with two assholes? I mean, before this picture.

10 Likes

We already have that, it’s just less classy than chicken feathers.

22 Likes

Wasn’t Joe Rogan the maintenance guy from Newsradio?

Who let him have a podcast, and why are people listening to him?

If we desperately need B-players from 90s sitcoms to follow, why can’t we pick someone better like… Reginald Vel Johnson?

4 Likes

Where can I sign this???

10 Likes

King of the Chunkheads isn’t going to go quietly. 'Roid rage, ya know.

4 Likes
11 Likes

have we tried to ask Adele to ask spotify to classify Joe as a misinformation source?

6 Likes

If you follow your name with the word “Experience” you better fucking be Jimi Hendrix or you can just fuck the fuck right the fuck off!

16 Likes

Yes. He played the knucklehead character’s willingness to believe any conspiracy theory for laughs. Seeing the way things were going, he just took on the persona and played it semi-straight for his talk show

1 Like

16 Likes

And sometimes not them. I recently did some consulting for the business of a very right-leaning guy who told me (on the phone) that he hasn’t gotten the vaccine because his doctor said it’s been politicized, and he had prescriptions for Ivermectin and Hydroxichloroquine. I didn’t say a word.

2 Likes