3 people hospitalized after eating colorful laundry pods that candidate in Taiwan handed out

Originally published at: 3 people hospitalized after eating colorful laundry pods that candidate in Taiwan handed out - Boing Boing

1 Like

The candidate, Hou Yu-ih of the right-wing Kuomintang (KMT) party, had handed out 460,000 pods in bags that also came with a message: “Vote for No. 3” (the third spot on the ballot).

Wouldn’t vote for #2 be more appro in this situation?

3 Likes

We were walking around an outdoor mall some years back and a guy was handing out samples of artisan soap. They looked just like some sort of gummy candy and my GF picked one up and was about to chomp into one before the guy noticed and stopped her.

5 Likes

I had a boyfriend do this after I brought back polished agates from a beach trip. He realized his mistake before I could stop him.

3 Likes

Was it Fabuloso by chance?

2 Likes

Its all in the presentation.

4 Likes

“What could go wrong?”

I am noticing the wonderful “20% more fl oz than competitive 28 oz” because it has … more in the container? Seems like a weird flex but I’m not marketing cleaners in fruit-juice like packaging and colors so… :man_shrugging:

(And that’s the redesigned packaging too!)

2 Likes

These octogenarians and their silly TikTok challenges.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.