4-year-old snowboarder talking through her ride is pure delight

Originally published at: 4-year-old snowboarder talking through her ride is pure delight | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Wonderful wonderfuness.

16 Likes

“I’m a stuck-o-saurus” at the end got me.

44 Likes

All blessings to you, child.

14 Likes

i’ve been singing that song when i go snowboarding now. also, “i’m a powdersaurus!”

14 Likes

That is cute and also makes me want to try snowboarding though I’m guessing my full grown falls might be more painful.

11 Likes

So adorable. My wife showed this to me yesterday, it’s gone quite viral.

5 Likes

Relatable.
In so many ways.

17 Likes

“I’m a Stucco-saurus!”

11 Likes

Did BoingBoing already post “Crazy Girl”, the other mic-ed up snowboarder (corr: she is skiing) tyke, yet? I can’t remember where I saw her first.

If not here she is, and her skills make Stuckosaurus look positively extinct!!

Oops, this isn’t a competition. I take that last part back.

11 Likes

Mic’d-up Kid Winter Olympics! It is the advertising opportunity of the future!

6 Likes

How freaking adorable!!!

5 Likes

“I’m a crazy girl!” Awe-inspiring.

10 Likes

Thanks, you just made an old man cry.

8 Likes

My first thought was, “Clearly, I had the wrong coach. That kid is awesome!”
Oh Yeah Dancing GIF

8 Likes
18 Likes

That kid is my hero.

11 Likes

Go when there’s a few inches of powder. You’ll be falling mostly on your backside, and that helps. If there’s too much powder, you’ll probably get bogged down and will wear yourself out.

6 Likes

Awesome, little person.

4 Likes

to be fair, you’ll also be falling forward a lot, so you need to learn to fall so you don’t break your wrists. going when there’s fresh, soft(er) snow is helpful. thankfully, they make you wear a helmet now, too. when i learned, the helmets were optional, and holy crap i hit my head a LOT. i thought the term “seeing stars” was just because of the cartoons, but it turns out the cartoons and the phrase are based on real life. you CAN really see stars!

EDIT: i forgot to mention, i also love when that girl says, “whoops, heel slip!”

i know exactly what those feel like, haha.

4 Likes