45 Full On Violent Fascist Tweet

giphy-8

13 Likes

just waiting for action

Just like you, you sick fascist selfish pathetic fuck.

20 Likes

It’s like everything he says and does is based on one cartoon villain or another.

hounds

18 Likes

He’s never been that animated.

14 Likes

Nor has his skin ever been such a lifelike color.

19 Likes

More red meat for the MAGAs.

5 Likes

He just tipped his hand - He’s scared to death.

18 Likes

Funny how he’s the only recent president who felt the need to build a taller fence surrounding the White House. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

9 Likes

But from above…

I was hoping the 1st stage of SpaceX Dragon Demo-2 would go off course and “land” on the WH.

1 Like

Sow enough chaos and he can declare a national emergency and cancel the election. Right?

I mean, he may well be thinking that…

5 Likes

Can’t have an election if there’s no population!!

(I hate that I thought that :confused:)

4 Likes

PRECISELY. Whatever he tweets, reality is the opposite. He’s fucking paralyzed. He has been for weeks, looking for any distraction to jump on.

3 Likes

Oh, you know he is.

1 Like

In the tense days following Kent State, impromptu rallies erupted all over the Washington region, and a major demonstration was planned for May 9 on the National Mall. Law enforcement entities went on hair-trigger alert, mobilizing all available resources including the entire D.C. police force and 5,000 locally-stationed troops.

“Henry Kissinger said Washington and the White House were besieged. There were district buses lined up around the White House for who knows what. The 82nd Airborne was in the basement of the Executive Office Building across the street.”

It was in this combustible atmosphere that an idea germinated in Richard Nixon’s muddled mind in the wee hours of May 9, 1970. It would prove to be one of the most bizarre incidents of his presidency, and that’s saying a lot.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.