7-Eleven provides their own take on the butter board

Originally published at: 7-Eleven provides their own take on the butter board | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Meh. Seems like inconvenient nachos to me. Not a fan of the “cheese sauce” anyway, but that’s the most disgusting part.

5 Likes

Why bother when you can open up a bag of Fritos and have the chili and cheese poured in?

12 Likes

Plates went out of fashion in fine dining decades ago. Food is served on slate tiles, sheet trays, custom built equipment (here’s looking at you Alinea), rubber mats spread on the table-just about any thing but a plate.

8 Likes

Maybe they’re trying to branch our from “convenience store” to “inconvenience store.” Just dabbling their toes in the nacho sauce to test the waters, as it were. :joy:

10 Likes

15 Likes

I’m disappointed there’s no Tide Pods involved.

6 Likes

10 Likes

A couple of generations ago, this wasn’t meant to be taken literally.

5 Likes

Hot Soup, poured directly in to the lap.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of launching a new Instagram culinary sensation where the rich dine in fine restaurants and then exit via a pop-up diffusion restaurant where they expensively spit on the meals of the middle-class patrons.

If I’m correctly understanding the relation between disgustingness and viral success, this will be a hit.

4 Likes

I like it on their hot dogs. I am strange.

3 Likes
4 Likes

There are certain moments in life when a convenience store chili-cheese dog is just what one needs. Luckily for my health those moments are few and far between, but no shade thrown!

2 Likes

Or Nyotaimori, naked woman if you happen to have one lying around.

John Finnemore’s Souvenir Programme speaks for all of us:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.