85% of gay people are possessed by ghosts, according to "spiritual research."

I’m not quite sure how my brain parsed this as “85% of each gay person is possessed by ghosts”, but since that’s even funnier, that’s how I’m going to choose to continue to interpret it.

9 Likes

Oh, wtf. I did however find out that a lot US folks (male presenting of every age and older white females) never “realized” there were Asian lesbians. SE Asian lesbians, even! What seems like every male of every ethnicity (from what I remember) seems 100% convinced that all Asian women are bi though.

I don’t remember a lot of interaction with other minority groups. Lots of white or, I guess, white passing people def wanted me to know their opinion though. They were convinced there isn’t any gay minority men (Because RuPaul and George Takei clearly didn’t exist back then, before the internet) or lesbian minority women.:thinking:

I did a couple of very informal polls during community college “in the sticks” and on a well-known university compass in the late 90s and early 2ks just by standing in one place with a poster: LGBTQA+ Asian poll.

For a few weeks there I got really popular, kept being asked by if I wanted to go out for a drink because apparently a “real” Asian lesbian is like a unicorn. Or a seahorse. (Some college kids didn’t know seahorses are real. That one still throws me for a loop.) Not for a date, nope. They just wanted to ask “what it was like”. :roll_eyes: Jeez, straight people do not have the monopoly on being boring af and/or cheaters and/or domestic abusers ffs

5 Likes

Something something Holy Ghost something…

4 Likes

Being possessed by the holy ghost?

7 Likes

See!? Called it.

10 Likes

Hopefully not too holy.

6 Likes

Just the three, usually.

6 Likes

Any more on a Saturday night and I just get confused.

7 Likes

It is worth being careful, the Last Supper was on a weekend and Jesus ended up getting totally nailed.

14 Likes

That guy was great at the sacrament of the laying on of hands.

7 Likes

Juggling olives, not so much.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t know. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Murdered on the way to propose to his beloved Deborah Wallace, he protects her from beyond the grave by possessing the body of her fiance Charles Collins.

They are right!

10 Likes

Star Trek had this covered with the Trill in DS9 (it was a good thing).

3 Likes

Three males in one body?

I dunno… sounds a little gay to me…

(and fun if you’re into that sort of thing)

4 Likes

Gay-positive and polyamorous.

A bit less judgey and God could be OK…

7 Likes

This will help understanding:

7 Likes

+8 for Neilcic

5 Likes