A befuddled Hannity thinks Biden's been president for a week, but Twitter helps him out

(The “almost as ifs” were all sarcasm.)

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Democrat Party/Platform” (conservative epithet) vs. “Democratic Party/Platform” (Party Usage)

6 Likes

I came to say pretty much the same, though not as poetically.
I suspect it is merely another in a never ending series of lies. I also suspect that huge swathes of his audience are now absolutely convinced it has actually been a week, and god help you if you try and tell them differently.

3 Likes

Look, if the Pope and the Holy Roman empire can just invent 297 years, those wily Democrats are certainly capable of hiding six days.

5 Likes

Oh no, it’s been a whole two days and the nice old man in the White House hasn’t fixed everything the previous evil old bastard in the White House screwed up over the last four years!

3 Likes

Maybe even more upsetting, Trump may still want to spend hours on the phone with him getting continuous ego fluffing and advice.

Is that real?

2 Likes

The Daily Show watermark makes me think it’s a shoop. On the other hand, it’s extremely real.

5 Likes

Maybe this can help: https://youtu.be/r92nSmdrrnQ

Oops - missed that… but it also doesn’t mean they aren’t showing a real clip. Sigh.

I suppose if Sean thought the beginning of his first week was sufficient enough to call it that, then why not just say “Biden’s first month” or “Biden’s first year?

3 Likes

Biden/Harris win.
Hannity develops PTSD.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Like clockwork fiscal conservatives wake from their slumber.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.