A black bear ruins a man's morning cup of coffee as it helps itself to a steamy soak in a hot tub

A: “We have a bear visitor in the hot tub!”

B: “C’mon, baby. Are we really going to start enforcing a swimsuit policy now? This is Humbolt County for crying out loud!”

A: “No, B-E-A-R.”

7 Likes

B: Oh, a bear. Well, if you wanted a thruple with a hairy guy, you coulda asked.

6 Likes

Or some honey spread on a slice of bread.

Or a pic-i-nic basket.

4 Likes

Well you’d expect Canadian bears to be more polite.

3 Likes

a woman’s voice in the background comically asks, “Did you speak to it?”

4 Likes

Ole Slew Foot

1 Like

I see a negative Yelp review forthcoming.

4 Likes

all of it.

“Did you speak to it?”
“Did you ask to speak to its manager?”

4 Likes

Sooo jelly of that bear right now…

6 Likes

even though black bear attacks are pretty rare, they seem to be more frequently deadly in canada. they are still good bears.

I can understand a bear traveling from Peru would need some warming up and jacuzzis and marmalade sammiches are a natural combination.

1 Like

How can something be that adorable and cozy, and also casually rip out your gizzard? Bears are strange creatures.

1 Like

For the most part, black bears are quite gentle creatures, and usually they’re soooper skittish — kinda like giant squirrels. You wouldn’t want to get in a fight with one, but attacks on humans are pretty rare.

On the other hand, brown bears (i.e. grizzlies, etc) are downright terrifying. In grizzly country, it’s wise to wear bear bells to keep from startling them, and it’s important to carry bear spray to use in case of an attack. Which is a set up for:
How can you tell black bear shit from brown bear shit?
Black bear shit is full of berries, twigs, and bugs.
Brown bear shit jingles and smells like pepper.

7 Likes

I mean, the coffee, the sunrise, a soothing soak in the hot tub? Can’t say I blame the bear. What I don’t get is how the woman we hear didn’t come to look? If my husband started telling me about a bear on the deck, I’d come look! And we do live in bear country.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s awfully good.

1 Like

Smokey Mountains or Smokey the Bear?

1 Like

There is another video I saw, probably on reddit, of the same incident where the woman is at the door in front of the camera watching the bear, who is really into it by this time. This must have been after he opened the door and the bear splashed the water… acclimatized bear :frowning:

Him: “There is a bear…a wild black bear…IN the Jacuzzi.”

Her: “I don’t know what to tell you, babe.”

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

4 Likes