A cat was accidentally donated to a thrift store along with the chair he was hiding in

When we moved to this island, our old lady kitteh, Snowball’s Chance, disappeared for 3 days behind the washer/dryer stack, howling pitiably about the change in her circumstances. DH got tired of it after the third day, and set the dryer buzzer to go off. She shot out from behind like she was rocket propelled, stopped abruptly to have a wash, then acted like that had been her plan all along.

12 Likes

I rarely drink! I do enjoy a good margarita. A friend of mine introduced me to aged Tequila, which I likened to salty Scotch. But other than that, I haven’t really drank much tequila at all.

I usually only drink at concerts or something like that. I took one sip of wine I bought my sister to try over Thanksgiving, but other than that the last time I have been to a show was 2019 :frowning:

3 Likes

“I was this close to a clean getaway.”

1 Like

3 Likes

That “meow”… like the kitty was reading it off a cue card!

3 Likes

The truck was the kitty’s ultimate box. No way it would leave until it had its fill.

3 Likes

I’ve gone backwards and now have Amazon estates / wagons. No cats found over gas tanks as of yet.

1 Like

Punishment: A few less scritches…for a week… maybe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.