A catalog of Trump's top cruelties 2011-2020

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/24/a-catalog-of-trumps-top-crue.html

4 Likes

Wow the fact he was publicly bragging about his behaviour at the pageant… What a dick. Imagine if this guy were President or something.

13 Likes

I remember the days when a politician was written-off because he couldn’t spell “potato” (Dan Quayle), or because he let out an enthusiastic yell at a rally (Howard Dean).

And here we are today.

22 Likes

where’s the article?

In the original post on the BB main page.

2 Likes

This is making his whole bunker story seem very, very creepy.

4 Likes

I know, right?

It’s almost like the 2016 election was rigged by a hostile foreign power, with aid from apolitical, useful idiots who will say and do anything to stay in power and make a buck!

10 Likes

I had to stop after #19.

1 Like

Agreed. If I want to vomit, I’ll use Syrup of Ipecac.

4 Likes

One of the really creepy things I run into online these days is the treatment of Trump’s obvious, ongoing collusion with Russia (et al.) as a disproven allegation. Sometimes I get a YouTube recommendation for shows from “The Hill,” with these odd anchors Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti, and more than once I’ve heard them laughing about Trump’s treason as though it were as mythical as unicorns. I’ve even seen similar inexplicable crap from “The Majority Report” and “The Young Turks,” both fairly liberal sources with which I often agree.

Apparently if you recognize that Vladimir Putin is a ruthless dictator who wouldn’t mind destroying much of human civilization to advance his agenda of conquest, you’re suddenly a throwback to the Cold War.

4 Likes

A catalog of Trump’s top cruelties 2011-2020

A compendium of facts that will only piss me off.

As much as I usually fluv McSweeney’s:

5 Likes

Missing in that list: The attacks on the jurors in the Roger Stone trial. Horrible. (So you’re a juror in a case involving the preident’s allies? If you convict maybe the president will sic some deplorables on you…)

3 Likes

The things that didn’t make the list are a damning indictment of their own.

Who could have imagined that an American Presidential candidate would REPEATEDLY TWEET MUSSOLINI QUOTES and that wouldn’t even make the top 750+ list of shameful actions for the last decade.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.