A champagne gun for your epic battles of excess

They might regret that. Those Lytros were discounted because they’re getting out of consumer cameras altogether. I wonder how long that website you apparently need to use to mess around with the pictures will stay up?

Couldn’t agree with you more. Veuve clicquot brut is damn good all around for the price. Dom from the right year can be better. Crystal can eat a bag of dicks.

1 Like

Where, exactly, does one procure such a bag?

Do they sell those on this site too?

3 Likes

I don’t know about here but they do on amazon. If you’re prepared to deal with red licorice or sour gummies. :scream_cat:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw them on Alibaba.

(The ‘weird shit on alibaba’ thread hasn’t been updated in an age)

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t “tweet.”

Like, ever.

I don’t even want to know.

*lolz

1 Like

Agh. Ninja’d. Curse you Japh. <shakes fist at sky>

2 Likes

Whatever it is, you can get it in multi-ton shipping containers.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a thread that doesn’t deserve to die.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m certain.

Not unsympathetic. Twitter proves Sturgeon’s law that “ninety percent of everything is crap” wrong, because about 99.99999% of Twitter is crap. I just use it to follow updates from some of my favorite news sources and poke a few friends nearly as bonkers as I am. There are worse things, like Facebook (quit) and YouTube (never log-in). But yeah, I’m a social media skeptic as well. Besides, the vast majority of interesting “tweets” are stolen uncredited thoughts by people so contemptible and insecure that they plagiarize ideas not for material gain, not even for real-life reputation, but to get microscopic quanta of followers in an inconsequential arena.

4 Likes

That’s so vague as to be totally useless. I’m surprised the thread hasn’t turned into a vast sea of @crenquis posting pics from his shower-cam.

2 Likes

I have tried on more than one occasion but the BoingBoing store does not ship to Canada, nor ship to US addresses on a Canadian credit card! Dammit!

I do have a pic of my custom DIY shower head in action:

Currently looking for an AliBaba partner to begin distribution.

9 Likes

GAH!

7 Likes

Better than a stiff cup of joe to get ya going in the morning – the awful droning sound generated by a small in-stream turbine enhances the effect.

3 Likes

Canadian, or from Pennsylvania?

#SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FRACKING F**K WAS THAT

also do you do custom skin preservation asking for a friend

5 Likes

I’m gonna have to take a “None of the Above” on that one.