🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Some Trump supporters seem to think this video makes him look good. I guess they like the fact that he doesn’t care about the rules. A presidential cartoon character who can get away with anything.

4 Likes

Weird times

4 Likes

“I was on the phone call,” Pompeo said today during a news conference in Rome with Italy’s foreign minister.

“I’d been a secretary of state for coming on a year and a half. I know precisely what the American policy is with respect to Ukraine. It’s been remarkably consistent, and we will continue to try to drive those set of outcomes”

I was just doing my job, nothing to see here…
Playing stupid isn’t helping Mike.

6 Likes

I think that a ton of Trump supporters still buy into the celebrity image that Trump spent the last 40-50 years carefully crafting: the ultimate bad-boy dealmaking businessman who’s so fabulously wealthy he makes his own rules. That’s what his bestselling books were about, not to mention Trump: The Board Game, Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka, Trump Restaurants, etc etc etc. Most people have known it’s all bullshit for decades, but a lifetime of creating a fake character convinced a small number of gullible voters.

7 Likes

“While Bayou Steel has not given any specific reason for the closure, we know that this company, which uses recycled scrap metal that is largely imported, is particularly vulnerable to tariffs,”

9 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

For me, watching Law & Order Season 8, Episode 10, titled “Hate”) was educational; both cases touch on hate speech and its incitement to violence:

2 Likes

If Trump’s going down, he’s making sure to take everyone with him.

8 Likes

Did that Tweet get taken down?

2 Likes

Hmm… evidently.

6 Likes

Your statement remains true.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Trump held a joint press conference with the President of Finland today, and when a reporter for Reuters asked Trump what he’d hoped Ukraine would provide on the Bidens, Trump first refused to answer, then went all Goodfellas. “You talkin’ to ME?”

He then insisted that the reporter ask the President of Finland a question instead. So he did. And Trump butted in and started ranting about how he’s the first ever President to “produce Wins.”

In the same press conference, Trump theorized that Adam Schiff ‘helped the whistleblower write his complaint’ and pushed conspiracy theories.

7 Likes

This shall not stand!

Asshole President is definitely out now.

14 Likes

Pompeo just handed over a bunch of conspiracy theories to Congress.

"The State Department inspector general today provided Congress with a packet of dozens of pages of documents that make many of the same unproven claims about Vice President Joe Biden and Hunter Biden that Rudy Giuliani and his allies have been making, according to a copy of the documents obtained by CNN. "

“Here, have some bullshit.”

Wow, he really doesn’t give a fuck and is giving the country the middle finger.

JHC looks like even the FBI wouldn’t touch it.

6 Likes

And at least some parts of the country are just lapping that shit up and asking for more.

7 Likes

'murica drinks Kentucky bourbon and Tenn whiskey dammit! Don’t need no feren drink!

Annnnnd watch the market drop yet again.

10 Likes

That’s from Taxi Driver.

Goodfellas is “Whaddaya mean, I’m funny? Funny like a clown?” often compared to

7 Likes

Yes, you orange fucko; ya are.

11 Likes