🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

This ‘Murica drinks Scotch!!

7 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: A Continuing Roundup of Nickleback Events

Oh, very true. I was just thinking that Donnie Two Scoops sees himself more as a bad-ass gangster than a Travis Bickel.

5 Likes

He’s totally Travis Bickle

3 Likes

With none of the likability.

5 Likes

Burkman and Wohl — they’re like a modern day Martin and Lewis, except less cerebral.

For their first one, last November, Burkman and Wohl managed to fill a Holiday Inn conference room by claiming they would introduce a woman who had accused special counsel Robert S. Mueller III of rape. The woman never showed, leaving the assembled reporters to report on Burkman’s face sweat and open fly.

The pair’s most recent presser, in May — also held on Burkman’s front stoop — drew only a dozen reporters, who accused the pair of fabricating sexual assault allegations against a Democratic presidential candidate and laughed when a garbage truck rolled up to the curb mid-event.

4 Likes
14 Likes
12 Likes

That reminds me of a stupid little bit of idiocy on his part that has stuck in my craw ever since: he referred to the Scottish people – otherwise known as Scots – as “Scotch people”.

His mother was an immigrant from Scotland. Don’t know if you (general you) have ever said something wrong about Scotland in front of a Scot, but trust me, you will be informed not to do that ever again.

Did his mother ever speak to him? It might seem small potatoes, but that gaff speaks volumes.

13 Likes

Lindsay Graham was part of the effort to get foreign countries to discredit Mueller.

14 Likes
5 Likes

Clearly his takeaway from the Ukraine scandal is that his mistake was making the ask privately.

7 Likes

I mean, looking at the record of Trump’s candidacy and presidency, that is the lesson.

8 Likes

Is Wohl pre-arrest or out on bail?

7 Likes

What does it tell you that trump and his cronies, while basically in control of the justice system and FBI, are begging someone other than themselves from foreign countries to do their dirty work for them… if they really thought Biden, muller etc we’re wrong, they have an American system of investigation and prosecution to look into that…

5 Likes

He just asked China to look into the Bidens. Which means he has already asked China to look into the Bidens.

JHC

Jesus_drinking_1x08

10 Likes

Freeze Peach!

10 Likes

In plain sight…

“The president’s theory seems to be that he can get away with this if he’s brazen enough because it won’t generate the same level of outrage as if it’s done in secret and covered up.”

Call your reps.

11 Likes

He not only asked China to look into the Bidens, on live TV, but issued a threat that “if they don’t do what we want, we have tremendous power.”

And then he repeated his favorite new conspiracy theory (proven false, repeatedly) that China paid Hunter Biden $1.5 billion dollars

13 Likes

Interlude

(Rudy Giuliani enters at 3:00)

6 Likes