🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Well, then there’s the other reason. It’s a free campaign ad

6 Likes

And now Facebook will let him run it on their platform.

Zuck will do whatever it takes to make sure nobody fucks with his ability to ruin the world.

16 Likes

Woof, this is actually the worst case scenario, where now Facebook has widely publicized their fact checkers, giving everyone a false sense of security in the trustworthiness of their garbage machine, while slipping in bullshit under exemptions that are not clearly identified as exemptions. It’s almost as if all the fact checking expenditures and publicity were to set up a trusted environment for lying advertisers to exploit.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Don’t make me stop this car!

16 Likes

I seriously think he’s losing it. He’s flailing in any case. image

5 Likes

Is he just yelling all of the things he’s doing now?

10 Likes

Well, he just openly admitted pushing Ukraine for dirt on Biden (which is… checks notes… the thing he was screaming was a “complete hoax” just yesterday). So he’s not exactly in a stable place.

12 Likes

Meanwhile, Mike Pence has had his irony-sensing organ surgically removed.

(He’s talking about Biden, not himself. Incredibly.)

13 Likes

Ellen Weintraub is not taking any shit from anybody

17 Likes

There’s a second whistleblower, it seems:

16 Likes

Then there’s this little nugget of paranoia:

Toward the end of the speech, he highlighted efforts that his administration has made to lower drug prices and then suggested that drugmakers were helping with the impeachment inquiry in the House of Representatives. “They’re very powerful,” Trump said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if … it was from some of these industries, like pharmaceuticals, that we take on.”

7 Likes

In case there was any question that this was about his likely Democratic opponent…

14 Likes

Will no one rid me of my opponents?

13 Likes

Unlike Biden, Warren is getting out in front of this story quickly…

Sure to be a “perfect” transcript summary soon.

16 Likes

CAUTION: From the husband of the Kellyanne

At 30 pages, apparently George has a lot of spare time.

7 Likes

Probably all that time normal couples spend talking to each other, watching GoT, making love, etc.

7 Likes

Or just angling for a post trump cable teevee show in the Carville/Matlin mode.

7 Likes

Holy moly, this is “please don’t make me put the crime in writing”-level bad:

ETA: Twice…

15 Likes

Yeah it’s bad… but you can already see the spin. That last text he pretty much says oh but that’s not what the president is doing. He just cares about corruption. It’s not personal. It’s just like what Biden and Obama were doing. Sigh.

2 Likes