🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

8 Likes

May have, could have, perhaps, might … getting fucking tired of almost but, not quite in regards to trump bullshit.

6 Likes

And he doesn’t want anything in writing because he’s very humble. He doesn’t want praise or political gain, he just wants to do what’s right.

2 Likes

https://crazyrudylaw.com/

5 Likes

Honestly, name any area of society that this kind of activity is remotely acceptable.

11 Likes

testing the theory thay “it’s not the crime, but the coverup”

3 Likes

And, for context, this was in response to a video of a fake AOC supporter sent by the far-right pro-Trump LaRouche PAC to yell at AOC that “We need to eat babies!!” during her speech.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Well, apparently EVERYONE is invited now!

6 Likes

Speaking at the Turning Point USA-backed Young Black Leadership Summit:

“I don’t know if you know that”, says Trump to a room full of African Americans about the fact that their ancestors were enslaved to support the construction of this country. Followed by “we all built it”, because at least for now, even Trump seems to have an upper limit to the sheer extent of his ability to take sole credit for things he didn’t do.

I just…

14 Likes

I’m slightly confused as to how Turning Point managed to find “a room full” of young Americans of color to begin with. :thinking:

9 Likes

They ‘compensated’ them in some minor way, I’m sure.

7 Likes
3 Likes

You have to give Nancy Spannaus credit for staying power.

(Edited much later to add: So I went to their website to see what the larouchebags were up to these days. Among other things, they believe the investigation of Trump is a British-instigated coup. As are the demonstrations in Hong Kong. Not much love for England in Laroucheville.)

3 Likes
9 Likes

I think a more apt image would be of a human centiboros where Trump is both the beginning and the end of the abomination, shitting in his own mouth.

13 Likes

It’s pretty bad news for Trump when Buzzfeed can easily organize a small chart about the impeachment inquiry.

12 Likes

Saguaros are a protected species, and it’s illegal to destroy them in Arizona. Not that anyone involved in this shit actually gives a damn.

15 Likes

You know… all these people obsessed with ridiculous fake conspiracy theories… wouldn’t you think it would be more fun to follow the real actual conspiracies and watch them unravel?

Edit: in case my post isn’t clear I mean there’s actual real coverups and conspiracy happening in the Trump administration every day and it seems weird that people would rather believe in ridiculous deepstate BS.

6 Likes

Here it comes, the “yeah I did it but I really didn’t want to, I just wanted to make the Secretary of Energy shut up about it” defense.

Clearly he is so powerless that he could be coerced into calling the president of another country by one of his cabinet members, so it’s totally not his fault that he used that phone call to commit crimes, because he didn’t want to make that call to begin with.

It’s like a real life Chewbacca defense.

12 Likes