🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

12 Likes
13 Likes

I would think many Americans would wear regicide as a badge of honor. Certainly the founding fathers would have implored them to.

My mention of how haggard Jordan looks was just because it really struck me. I feel about as much sympathy for Jordan as a shark does for a bleeding animal.

8 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes

(CNN)Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden have been arrested and indicted on criminal charges for violating campaign finance rules.

The charges against the men suggest Giuliani’s push on Ukraine and President Donald Trump’s receptiveness to it had ties to an illegal effort to influence US politics and policy using foreign funds. The indictment involves two people central to the impeachment inquiry in the House.

Two men connected to Giuliani’s Ukraine efforts arrested on campaign finance charges

12 Likes
10 Likes

Shocked!

10 Likes
17 Likes

It could possibly just be a case of SDNY not communicating effectively with the House. Then again, this is the dumbest, darkest timeline, so… :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

I would not want to meet either of them in a dark alley or isolated copse suitable for body disposal.

7 Likes

Okay, no one’s made this joke yet and I want to be the first:

Sounds like All the President’s Menaforts, right?

Hmm, that sounded better in my head.

12 Likes

Definitely guys who drive around with a roll of 6 mil visqueen and duct tape in the trunk of their car…

8 Likes

right? looks like central casting for mob hitman.

6 Likes

Are you telling me that the first picture isn’t a screenshot from TES: Oblivion?

5 Likes

They weren’t planning on making their appointment with Capitol Hill. It looks like they were arrested to keep them from leaving.

18 Likes

Lawyers say they have seen an uptick in the number of Canadians being denied entry, or even being banned from crossing into the U.S.

“There’s definitely something in the water right now.… We are seeing unusual denials and unusual requests we haven’t seen in years prior,” said Mark Belanger with Border Solutions Law Group.

11 Likes

Soldier: I’m here to relieve you.
Gaurd: it’s about time.
Soldier: I’m your relief.
Gaurd: My feet are killing me.

TES NPC conversations actually make more sense than anything Rudy Giuliani has said in the las three years.

5 Likes

Does his name rhyme with Shladimir Shlutin?

6 Likes

OMG these guys are going to be SO great in the movie.

15 Likes