šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤” A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events šŸ–• šŸŠ šŸ¤”

Corruption? What corruption? :eyes:

8 Likes

o

15 Likes

Once again demonstrating he could have done literally nothing at all and been better off for it.

17 Likes

The Four Dorksmen of the Whitepocalypse

9 Likes

Trumpā€™s online promo squad has been posting this photo today to show how popular Trumpā€™s Minneapolis rally is.

The problem: itā€™s a photo from two years ago in Montana. Note the blue skies and cactus. Itā€™s 53 and raining in Minneapolis today.

13 Likes

Everyone replying to him is dunking on himā€¦ But he was trolling for a laugh! Pwned the libs!!!

ouran-HS-host-club-crying-laugh-twins

14 Likes

Twitter really isnā€™t socially viable unless they implement a cattle-prod electric stimulus to the poster every time they post ā€œJust kidding!ā€ or something similar.

13 Likes

There should be a secret, ā€œThis post is just kiddingā€ box that you can check and that gets revealed after a set time, but you canā€™t do or undo it retroactively.

16 Likes

So youā€™re proposing a ā€œCards Against Humanityā€ setting? :wink:

8 Likes

Presidential pardon in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦

4 Likes

He fell on hard times after his appearance in Monster Factory.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Picking the photos?

6 Likes

I wonder if the Trump twitch channel with have custom neckbeard and fedora emotes

6 Likes

Was there ever a single day in the past three years during which Trump didnā€™t didnā€™t initiate a new, corrupt enterprise?

9 Likes

I imagine the channel is just Trump losing at Donkey Kong over and over.

8 Likes

And by ā€œLosing at Donkey Kongā€ I assume you mean heā€™s at the top of the scaffolding for a partially built Trump Tower, clutching the statue of liberty, and desperately rolling barrels down a hill at Adam Schiff, but canā€™t quite seem to keep him at bayā€¦

7 Likes

Trump just lost his appeal to keep Dems from getting at his taxes.

Itā€™s a good day.

14 Likes

What the actual fuckā€¦

What a bunch of fragile little broflakesā€¦

20 Likes

Same people complaining about Atlantaā€™s rainbow crosswalks?

7 Likes