🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

Guess The Ice Queen Melania knows which side her bread is buttered on.

13 Likes

“VoTe bLUe nO mATtEr wHO”

6 Likes

Guessing he wasn’t much of a Dem in the first place.

5 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Jeff!

Notably, the Dems aren’t ejecting reps who don’t toe the line on impeachment, unlike the GOP (cough Justin Amash cough).

7 Likes

Expect much more of this in 2020.

14 Likes

Or just feels more honest than most about what most Dems these days are.

1 Like

Republican voters are angry at Democrats for existing.

We have one group that wants to be the slightly-left party in a functional democracy, and another group that wants to permanently rule a one-party state. Any time we try to analyze the conflict so the two sides are symmetrical somehow, our models will fail to reflect reality.

20 Likes

Apparently the “attack” against Barron was unconscionable and beyond the pale because he doesn’t wish to be in the spotlight. Thunberg deserves to be attacked because she’s a public figure. So, in Melania’s bizarro #bebest world, bullying is totally cool as long as someone is in the public eye. Weird flex, but ok.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Thread:

12 Likes

That’s the problem with selecting people two feet to the left of the Republicans, as they retreat to the right fringes. If their goal is to attract otherwise Republican voters, ignoring everything to the left of that, why not run as a Republican?

4 Likes

I’ve seen it happen time after time. When the Democratic candidate allows himself to be put on the defensive and starts apologizing for the New Deal and the fair Deal, and says he really doesn’t believe in them, he is sure to lose. The people don’t want a phony Democrat. If it’s a choice between a genuine Republican, and a Republican in Democratic clothing, the people will choose the genuine article, every time; that is, they will take a Republican before they will a phony Democrat, and I don’t want any phony Democratic candidates in this campaign.

— Harry S. Truman, Address at the National Convention Banquet of the Americans for Democratic Action (17 May 1952)

16 Likes

Nope, nope, nope…

12 Likes

So, how do y’all pronounce Anschluss up there?

6 Likes

NYT reprint on Yahoo about Rudy giving “free” legal advice to Donnie

https://www.yahoo.com/news/great-big-gift-not-trumps-151137116.html

Even Saul knew to make sure Jesse and Walt gave him that dollar

7 Likes

I’m sure Vlad is taking care of Rudy’s fees and expenses. Through two levels of cutouts, of course.

7 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes
14 Likes

Recall Trump’s pat on the back to shit-for-brains Alex Jones: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”

Enjoy this:

10 Likes